Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You are talent less and bad at everything.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I've tried various things in life, and I was absolutely terrible at all of them. This is what having inferior-subhuman genetics does to you. I was playing Cs go a few minutes ago (keep in mind that I have over 100 hours on the game), and my teammates kicked me because of how bad my in-game performance was. I know that 100 hours isn't a lot compared to some people, but 100 hours in and you should be at least competent at the game. I'm terrible at video games. I was never good at any game. Another thing that I've tried and was absolutely terrible at despite copious amounts of practice was drawing. I've been drawing for 3 god damn straight years, and yet I still cant even draw a jawline properly on a characters face JFL. Other things that I'm terrible at despite an abundance of practice are:
-Football (soccer)

-Guitar

-Doing well in school

-Mathematics

And I hate it when people say "oh, just keep trying new things. You haven't tried everything. Just find something that you're good at". Nigga, I've tried tons of things already, an i'm bad at all of them. I'm just genetic trash whose only purpose is to be thrown at the side and to be a laughing stock. I'm a genetic wasteland of inferiority. Various people or normies have said to me in my life that i'm bad at everything. One kid even said to me once that "my only talent is being bullied". And i'm starting to think that it's all true. I need to be shot in the head so that my sorrowful life can just end.

you could have all the talent and high IQ in the world and still be miserable if you look bad bro

tbhtbh. Everything that I want to do I am bad at and have a natural in built disadvantage in. It sucks and it is depressing.

you could have all the talent and high IQ in the world and still be miserable if you look bad bro

I know that. I'm just stating the unfortunate side affects of having a horrible genetic composition. Being inferior can make you both ugly and worthless. I'm not trying to Chad worship, but most chads that i've met in my life were very good in school and utterly successful in life (meanwhile I ldar). That's proof in itself that having subhuman genetics don't only affect your appearance.
tbhtbh. Everything that I want to do I am bad at and have a natural in built disadvantage in. It sucks and it is depressing.

That's what being a subhuman does to you.

I'm also terrible at everything and people are around me seem to know it and treat me with a degree of pity because of it. I suck at video games, suck at sport, am dumb as fuck, not good at making friends and of course cannot attract a foid.

I of course got picked last in everything as well.

I'm also terrible at everything and people are around me seem to know it and treat me with a degree of pity because of it. I suck at video games, suck at sport, am dumb as fuck, not good at making friends and of course cannot attract a foid.

Are you me? Christ, why does inceldom have to affect everything in our lives ( not even just looks)?

everyone seems smarter than me here and in real life

Luckily I was only decent at one thing, it was video games.

I've always been naturally good at drawing. But I'm shit at programming no matter how hard I try.

bad genes come in packages over

While it is true that you probably have bad genes you should also consider that normalfags are usually bad at everything too. There is a reason why most of these skills are only mastered by a small % of the population. If you had the motivation you could eventually master the things mentioned above

Everyone can master at least something. Just have to put in the work.

Damn, this is brutal and absolutely true. Even if I invest a lot of time into something I'm just shit at it.

Notice how 99% of the most talented and highest IQ people are ugly and short men

I've always been naturally good at drawing. But I'm shit at programming no matter how hard I try.
I good at English, but I suck at Math, I always forget the steps. Even in Math class whenever the teacher explains something, everyone understands (for the most part) except for me.

An unfortunate Fate.

bad genes come in packages over
sadly very true. I find the human body is like a robot, if one part is fucked the rest of the parts usually get affected as well until the whole system is fucked.

pretty much tbh

Relatable. I tried sports and youtubemaxxing and I sucked equally hard at both.

I've noticed that my hatred of my looks have caused me self sabotage from reaching the skill level in certain fields of work that I'm interested in. That's why Im only focused on Looksmaxxing right now.

Figure out what's self sabotaging you from reaching higher skill levels.

Lack of motivation.

What you need to do is find a profession where you can scam legally, OP.

OP needs to also know normies and cucks want you to suicide...

I've tried various things in life, and I was absolutely terrible at all of them. This is what having inferior-subhuman genetics does to you. I was playing Cs go a few minutes ago (keep in mind that I have over 100 hours on the game), and my teammates kicked me because of how bad my in-game performance was. I know that 100 hours isn't a lot compared to some people, but 100 hours in and you should be at least competent at the game. I'm terrible at video games. I was never good at any game. Another thing that I've tried and was absolutely terrible at despite copious amounts of practice was drawing. I've been drawing for 3 god damn straight years, and yet I still cant even draw a jawline properly on a characters face JFL. Other things that I'm terrible at despite an abundance of practice are:
-Football (soccer)

-Guitar

-Doing well in school

-Mathematics

And I hate it when people say "oh, just keep trying new things. You haven't tried everything. Just find something that you're good at". Nigga, I've tried tons of things already, an i'm bad at all of them. I'm just genetic trash whose only purpose is to be thrown at the side and to be a laughing stock. I'm a genetic wasteland of inferiority. Various people or normies have said to me in my life that i'm bad at everything. One kid even said to me once that "my only talent is being bullied". And i'm starting to think that it's all true. I need to be shot in the head so that my sorrowful life can just end.
Yep. I failed at everything I ever tried and it prevented me from ever really trying anything else.
-School
-Jobs
-Dating
-Learning
I'm a genetic dead-end in every conceivable way.

-Football (soccer)

-Guitar

-Doing well in school

-Mathematics

That’s me!

-Football (soccer)

-Guitar

-Doing well in school

-Mathematics

I was a top dog before you know my life went to hell with depression

I'm terrible at video games. I was never good at any game.
This is the case for me as well, a few years ago when I had a bigger social circle I played games better. Seems like mental health affects my gaming. Now I am just bad and prefer single player games.

Notice how 99% of the most talented and highest IQ people are ugly and short men
Ugly/short men dont socialize as much and have more time to study and improve.