Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Trait: You are still an incel in your dreams

TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince

I Love Chainsaw Man
★★
Admittedly, I found the dream pretty funny when I woke up because I got to do the stuff I never could do in real life.

But anyway, last night, I was dreaming about a lot of stuff -- most of which I don't recall, but there was one section in particular that I remember very well.

I was walking with my best friend (I made a thread on this a while ago, I've known him since childhood, and he grew up into Chad) around a mall. I don't know how many of you guys have went to malls, but they usually have a food court section with all the restaurants and you can order something and sit down and eat (future incel meetup idea?).

In the dream, me and my friend walked into the food court area, and there was a foid that was sitting down eating her food. It was like some garbage chicken nuggets and fries. She was looking down at her food, and so when me and my friend walked up to her, and I asked about something, she was annoyed and didn't want to hear me talk and told me to go away.

HOWEVER, she looked up and saw how tall my friend was and immediately changed her tone and started being friendly toward him while smiling. She even pushed her tray towards him to invite him to sit down and eat with her.

In the dream, I got super angry at this, and I remember saying 'you stupid fucking foid' as I scooped up some of her food and chucked it at her face. She obviously was pissed off by this, and I was laughing enjoying the anger she was having. I remember she told me something along the lines of 'You're going to die alone' and I responded: 'I already know.'

I then dreamt about other stuff but this one the only real section I can recall. It's shocking that I still get mogged in my OWN DREAM.

I have the most soy beta buckbroken unconscious of all time. I haven't seen my old "friends" in two years and I still occasionally get nightmares of them bullying me.

I never have dreams where I am fucking a girl, dating or whatever. I know I am incel at my very core, it's literally encoded within my genetics so the idea of me ascending is even as ludicrous as any other scientifically impossible thing. I've dreamt about committing genocide, assassinations of the royalty, but never anything intimate because the latter is impossible.

I never have dreams where I am fucking a girl, dating or whatever. I know I am incel at my very core, it's literally encoded within my genetics so the idea of me ascending is even as ludicrous as any other scientifically impossible thing. I've dreamt about committing genocide, assassinations of the royalty, but never anything intimate because the latter is impossible.
Same. I've never dreamt of sex or anything like that. I have dreamt of shooting up multiple places, and torturing others. My dreams usually just consist of sadistic fantasies of mine.

no, i once had a dream of me being together with my old crush, best dream i've ever had

I dream of being the ulltimate truecel

it motivates me to wake up and grindmaxx + incelmaxx to chase my dreams