Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you are happy when a foid dies

I

incel god

Banned
-
especially if she was hot and very attractive and you know she turned down incels and laughed at them, you are actually very happy that the bitch is dead. i know i am yeah! :feelsLightsaber:

especially if she was hot and very attractive and you know she turned down incels and laughed at them, you are actually very happy that the bitch is dead. i know i am yeah! :feelsLightsaber:
You are glowing like the sun my friend.

Im happy whenever any foid dies,especially if u know she suffered.i also liike when foids are crying and wimpering about somebody killed their family members and such. i saved one such video that excites me.i will share it in a moment, but its in russian language

That vid is pointless for englishspeakers . She describes how a killer slaughtered her family members while she was hiding. it makes me smile so well when i listen to it

Very very happy