Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: you are good at math

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This appeared on MSNBC the other day and I can't stop laughing. It's fucking amazing that dozens of normies saw this tweet and never once stopped to think, "hey, this doesn't sound right". :lul: :lul: :lul:

Brian williams and an msnbc guest did some very b 2 270 1583529736 0 dblbig

Was anyone else good at math as a kid because they had nothing else to do but homework? I didn't have any friends so I coped by learning how to solve quadratic equations when I was 10.

Can't relate

But normies are still retarded

Can't relate.
I'm bad at everything.

I recognized the mistake but I sucked at math jfl.
Basic math was ok but the further it went the harder it got for me to understand.

I was good but I become more stupid every year

What a fucking moron. No surprise she's a leftist that supports distributism.

Took me a bit to understand the problem. I was ok at maths but I probably could have performed better if I put more effort in.

What a fucking moron. No surprise she's a leftist that supports distributism.

Yes, i even like pure math. That's my desired cope, just look at my username. But no, my fate is to wageslave.

Yes. When I was a kid my teachers thought I was some sort of math genius.

I wasn't anything special. It's just that normies are particularly terrible at math.

I can't do meth.

I failed math in high school.

It boggles the mind that people as stupid as that exist.

Nah man i barely passed math class each grade.

Im fucking bad in maths

I was in calculus in high school, but still dropped out my senior year.

I'm no prodigy but my high school calc teacher chastised me the entire semester for not taking AP calc so I was decent.

no, but math was still the most fun

Lol nope I could barely keep myself awake in maths class.

Kill me :feelshaha:

Screen Shot 2020 03 08 at 35848 AM

Last edited:
Here's a better comparison.

For $500,000,000 spent in ads, you could instead provide 89% of the US population over 18 with a copy of the communist manifesto (about 195,312,500 copies) pewpew.

Can't relate

But normies are still retarded
@PPEcel Did you like bloomberg? I thought he was statist and wouldn’t help us incels but he has said some semi based things about foids in the past and bernies supporters hate him. TBH bernie supports scare me even more than neonazis do and I’m a kike. I know what these radical feminists want is low value men like us put in death camps.

Incels are shit at everything 99% of the time

Many incels are being born by 35+ mothers and come out being adhd borderline retards.

Can't relate this is an Asian/Autistic trait

This appeared on MSNBC the other day and I can't stop laughing. It's fucking amazing that dozens of normies saw this tweet and never once stopped to think, "hey, this doesn't sound right". :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 213643

Was anyone else good at math as a kid because they had nothing else to do but homework? I didn't have any friends so I coped by learning how to solve quadratic equations when I was 10.
This bitch is retarded, each American would only get $1.5, not 1 million. Stupid ass motherfucker.

View attachment 213643

At fucking 10!!!

Good thing you don’t feed into any stereotypes

images

I'm pretty good at math tbh

this high IQcel trait. Low IQ Trucels like me study 8-12 hours daily for years on end just to pass with 65%

This bitch is retarded, each American would only get $1.5, not 1 million. Stupid ass motherfucker.

Exactly. My first thought was, "Wait, Bloomberg spent $327 trillion on ads? That doesn't sound right at all."
Incels are shit at everything 99% of the time

we're good at triggering femoids. just go within 5 meters of one and she'll start screaming

Can't relate this is an Asian/Autistic trait
Judging by the replies to this thread, this seems to be a projection from the OP. It would've been better if it was "Cuck Trait: You are bad at math", incels are losers in every aspect of life, just because 1 incel is good doesn't mean shit.

math is my favorite discipline at university
anyway I have good knowledge in any discipline, humanities and sciences

Not a math genius but decent ---- late last year I was playing a math game with some normies and I whooped their asses

i was good at GCSE maths

This appeared on MSNBC the other day and I can't stop laughing.

KEK

Was anyone else good at math as a kid

Can relate. I have always been interested in numbers, mostly data related. Very few friends and lots of free time makes one good at something if you have passion. Which is why now in university I am studying something related to it and why I made lots of money investing at a young age (although, half of it was luck ;) ).

The funny part was that whenever we had exams I was always the one giving advice to those that didn't care about me before.
For whatever reason I couldn't tell them to fuck off, I helped them anyways.

Autisminvesting

Last edited:
KEK

Can relate. I have always been interested in numbers, mostly data related. Very few friends and lots of free time makes one good at something if you have passion. Which is why now in university I am studying something related to it and why I made lots of money investing at a young age.

The funny part was that whenever we had exams I was always the one giving advice to those that didn't care about me before.
For whatever reason I couldn't tell them to fuck off, I helped them anyways.

View attachment 213924

sounds autistic

I did not put the effort in to learn so I shit at maths.

Can't relate. I sucked at maths and as a result of that I never bothered trying to learn it. This resulted in me getting even worse at maths. I remember in school is was in the lowest maths class, but even though I hated maths I enjoyed the lessons. I liked the lessons because the class was filled with the most dumb and disruptive normies which took up all of the teacher's time so I could get away with pretty much doing nothing and just spend the entire lessons listening to music and talking with one of my friends.

truecel trait: you suck at everything