Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait- You are forced to work on days people get off

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I work in a major metropolitan area in the United States. Of hundreds of other people that do similar work to me I was chosen to work through the night on 4th of July. Completely alone on a extremely stressful schedule, while I get to watch fireworks go off all around the city on the highway. I see other workers at the places I visit standing together talking, I dont even have that. Someone to talk to, my only objective is to wageslave. Ofcourse they wouldnt make a chad work that they know will party and drink.

Yeah the females get holidays off it’s always the ugly men that have to work on those days

makes sense, i always worked on christmas and new years.

Do you get holiday pay though? Holidays don't mean anything to incels, so might as well moneymax.

I work in a major metropolitan area in the United States. Of hundreds of other people that do similar work to me I was chosen to work through the night on 4th of July. Completely alone on a extremely stressful schedule, while I get to watch fireworks go off all around the city on the highway. I see other workers at the places I visit standing together talking, I dont even have that. Someone to talk to, my only objective is to wageslave. Ofcourse they wouldnt make a chad work that they know will party and drink.

They probably figure you don't have anyone to spend time with just by looking at you and assume you are a handy shoe-in for working overtime. Brutal overtimepill.

M

my overtime for the last pay week was 16 hours

Brutal, that sounds like at least an extra day or so of work.

Small cope but at least you are getting paid for some of the work unlike going to school.

I can relate, I was always put on holiday shifts while everyone else partied.

Brutal, that sounds like at least an extra day or so of work.

Small cope but at least you are getting paid for some of the work unlike going to school.
Until I get my paycheck and 40% of it is gone to various taxes. No joke.

Until I get my paycheck and 40% of it is gone to various taxes. No joke.

Nothing to be done legally about that, the state comes down hard on people who can't pay their taxes. Al Capone didn't get away with it and that was the 1930s.