Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Incel Trait] You are an easy target and gossiping spirals out of control quickly

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Normies like to single you out and bad mouth you and afterwards your look, non NTness, or lack of social experience do the rest and you end up as an seclude possibly leading to a death spirale. At worst you will get mobbed. You can't really afford having enemies as an incel therefore. Just realized this when I mentally revisited (? there was a similar better fitting word, but you know @SryMyEnglish ) some situations with my parents. Yes, they do seem to hate me, or they don't mean ill, but we are just to vulnerable and normie gossiping might become a life and death question for us.

:feelsrope: yeah i remember hearing stories of some "friends" talking shit on me

The vast majority of bullying is done by overcompensating normies or even men below normie tier. This is what I've seen in my humble 31 years or life.

Normies have rarely bothered me. When I was a kid my mother said I had a talent of being "un-bully-able": I just really couldn't be bothered with climbing the social hierarchy (still can't), nor does it reach me on any deeper level when anyone attempts to banter or bully me. I really don't care. I'm essentially detached from the social system.

Ironically that's probably precisely what protects me, because it takes away their obvious dominance, not to mention their fun.

Normies have rarely bothered me. When I was a kid my mother said I had a talent of being "un-bully-able": I just really couldn't be bothered with climbing the social hierarchy (still can't), nor does it reach me on any deeper level when anyone attempts to banter or bully me. I really don't care. I'm essentially detached from the social system.

Ironically that's probably precisely what protects me, because it takes away their obvious dominance, not to mention their fun.
Mirin bro, but also a bit bluepilled ngl. But if you found your niche without relying on anyone, best that could happen to you. :feelsokman:

I saw once russian video of some wise hikikomori and he made a good point that society and people if they see you as something weird at first they gossip about you, but the next day they just forget about you,society has a memory of a fish, and if I remembered those who laughed at me for my entire life, those people forgot about me when passed just a few days.
Dont tag me if you want to argue my coping worldview, I know Im incel and I know that Im bluepilled incel, but instead of roping I choose the path of coping, I respect The Blackpill, but Im too weak and fragile to take it.
If you want I can cope for you also, like I coped for @Personalityinkwell in one of my threads

Oh, sorry, I understand now, you said sorry my english, I thought that this is my spotlight hour, you probably dont even know about me, I feel like I became so arrogant, sorry :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
The vast majority of bullying is done by overcompensating normies or even men below normie tier. This is what I've seen in my humble 31 years or life.
Good thought

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, I understand now, you said sorry my english, I thought that this is my spotlight hour, you probably dont even know about me, I feel like I became so arrogant, sorry :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Good thought
Sorry for using your name for a cheap joke, mate. I am still interested in what you hinted at though.

Requires existing ito them in the first place. Therefore im immune.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back