Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you are always "wrong" around normies, foids, and incels

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Like the title says. I think I might be the lowest of iq there is. Nothing matters of what I do and say all of humanity and it's animals dubbed me low iq. I am the truest of trucels here. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Everything I have done is so fucking irrelevant and batshit rrtarded. Hahahahah I wish I was smart like Chad. Everything I have done it is over. I want to kill myself like crazy so I can finally be at peace. I can't because of this tuoid ass survival mechanism. I am my own retarf.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Giga cope, most chads are low iq
I am the lowest of the iq because I am wrong about everything. I need you to smash me with your ape hands and get me out of this misery. I forgive you for everything:feelsrope:dunk me out to a garbage dump.

I want to kill myself like crazy so I can finally be at peace.
no bro, wait me to finish the transformation ritual for me to become The God Of Vengeance

then you can shift into the Founding Inceltitan and together we will end it all :feelsaww:

no bro, wait me to finish the transformation ritual for me to become The God Of Vengeance

then you can shift into the Founding Inceltitan and together we will end it all :feelsaww:
:feelsbadman: go ahead everyone is technically free to do anything I suppose

this is true I have an IQ of 60

were you actually gonna talk about what's in your title

IMO people will correct you much more often if they don't like you, there's basically a perfect relationship between what they think of you and their willingness to play devil's advocate

:feelsbadman: go ahead everyone is technically free to do anything I suppose
A482eae6c5bdf9c899c6f08d8e00a6e6

as you wish, brocel :feelsdevil:

were you actually gonna talk about what's in your title

IMO people will correct you much more often if they don't like you, there's basically a perfect relationship between what they think of you and their willingness to play devil's advocate
I don't care anymore I am wrong about everything and I just want to die. I am 5'3 low iq autistic piece of shit that was born from a failing relationship. Nothing matters. I am shitty looking man that will never get anything. No matter how I research it I am still wrong

I don't care anymore I am wrong about everything and I just want to die. I am 5'3 low iq autistic piece of shit that was born from a failing relationship. Nothing matters. I am shitty looking man that will never get anything. No matter how I research it I am still wrong
calm down brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Based.