Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you are absolutely terrified of class presentations

T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
Throughout college I would fear presentations weeks in advance. When it came time to present I could help but fidget and turn red in embarrassment from my shitty monotone voice, tripping over words, and seeing classmates cringing at my overall appearance. Pure suifuel.

Pretend to act insane and people will never say shit about you

Nah I actually never had a problem. Most people don't even pay attention, they just stare at a part of the screen and daydream.

I did fine , Although sometimes someone will laugh about my pronunciation of some words

Throughout college I would fear presentations weeks in advance. When it came time to present I could help but fidget and turn red in embarrassment from my shitty monotone voice, tripping over words, and seeing classmates cringing at my overall appearance. Pure suifuel.
I reckon most of us here has Agoraphobia. We are all terrified of situations which can cause embarrassment or panic attacks like asking a foid out or speaking in front a large crowd.

Not an issue for me. I could easily dissociate during presentations so that all that existed in my mind was the topic at hand, and I knew damn well that I was prepared like a BOSS and going to get an A. :feelsautistic: Because even though I'm ugly, once I was done with my presentations, nobody could deny my competence.

Competence was such a good cope at the time... :feelsokman:

Group presentations were shit though, because I had to share a topic with others and communication in the group sucked. :incel:

Class presentations were just reading words off your laptop.

I didn’t do them

Presentations should have been nuked from education curriculums ages ago

I never liked speaking in public, hated when they expected you to at school.

Class presentations was/is one of my worst fears

I did pretty good at it tbh. There's some initial anxiety, but as long as I did the research it was easy to explain.

If you take a shot or two of your favorite liquor beforehand it makes it flow even easier.

It is easy for autismcels, just shout like a army drill sgt without caring for pronunciation or pauses.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back