Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait - You appreciate the sense of solitude when you poop

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
@TheDarkEnigma @Mentally lost cel @erenyeager As a truecel I have grown to appreciate the solitude I get when takin a dump. The longer the dump takes, the more solitary time I get. I hate interacting with people these days, so an urge to take a shit is a great excuse to get away from having to converse with normies. It’s lifefuel

Your incel traits posts tend to be a little bit eschatological: farts and now poop. You might have, perhaps, a scat or fart fetish, it might be a way to ascend in a sexually degenerate way. Just find girls that are into that stuff, it is possible that due to the lack of supply you might find partial success in that area.

Poop is just disgusting, i wish i wouldn't have the need to poop.

@TheDarkEnigma @Mentally lost cel @erenyeager As a truecel I have grown to appreciate the solitude I get when takin a dump. The longer the dump takes, the more solitary time I get. I hate interacting with people these days, so an urge to take a shit is a great excuse to get away from having to converse with normies. It’s lifefuel
Shitting takes me a few seconds really. But I do like to sit there for a while and then spend a few minutes wiping my ass.

Pooping is great, it gives me time to think and get away from everything.

Me neither. It doesn't go away and it gets everywhere: on your stuff and shit. Imagine if we didn't have toilets.

Me neither. It doesn't go away and it gets everywhere: on your stuff and shit. Imagine if we didn't have toilets.
Chads tends to be confident about their own shit, i think. They´re very confident about "going out the take a shit", they don´t even have the decorum to not talk about prob because they have big dicks and status (physical, monetary, social) .

poop is the best part of the day, especially listening to good music

Chads tends to be confident about their own shit, i think. They´re very confident about "going out the take a shit", they don´t even have the decorum to not talk about prob because they have big dicks and status (physical, monetary, social) .
Chad is confident enough to shit in front of the foids their fucking with and the foids would still eat that shit up.

Basedcel trait, you feel the urge to throw shit at foids like a chimp

Chad trait - you live alone.

Based and shitpilled

I would assume everyone likes to be alone when they poop. Unless you have some sort of scat fetish.

Indeed truth brother

Any additional thoughts and/or experiences you’d like to share?
Yeah it's family guy season 19 complete dvd boxset. It is out now and I would like to get it along with the Cleveland show season 4 dvd

Yeah it's family guy season 19 complete dvd boxset. It is out now and I would like to get it along with the Cleveland show season 4 dvd
Do you plan on taking the TV into the bathroom so you can watch the show whilst you take a shit?

Do you plan on taking the TV into the bathroom so you can watch the show whilst you take a shit?
Nah these are two hobbies that deserve to be separate and not to be mixed as they mess with my holy faith for the family guys and Cleveland shows

Nah these are two hobbies that deserve to be separate and not to be mixed as they mess with my holy faith for the family guys and Cleveland shows
If you mix them it might make for an incredible relaxing experience

Although I would say that one of my childhood fantasies was basically to have a gaming chair which was also a hyper-modern toilet that cleaned by ass.

Although I would say that one of my childhood fantasies was basically to have a gaming chair which was also a hyper-modern toilet that cleaned by ass.

Same. It would be great to take a shit during a hardcore gaming session without bein interrupted

Yes
very relatable,I fucking hate interacting with people

Your incel traits posts tend to be a little bit eschatological: farts and now poop. You might have, perhaps, a scat or fart fetish, it might be a way to ascend in a sexually degenerate way. Just find girls that are into that stuff, it is possible that due to the lack of supply you might find partial success in that area.