Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You ALWAYS wear earplugs inside your ears to listen to MP3s

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
A habit I picked up in school because everyone did that and I still do it.

I literally need to cope 24/7 even if I simply go do town I still need to listen to music.

I never listen to music, except on special occasions.

A habit I picked up in school because everyone did that and I still do it.

I literally need to cope 24/7 even if I simply go do town I still need to listen to music.
I still use MP3’s to this day lol. Everyone moved to shitphones in terms of music in the go, but I still use MP3’s. I usually listen to Metal or classical music on my MP3 when I go for a stroll on my street.

Yeah, I'm too autistic to go out without having my noise cancelling headphones on. I use them to block out the noise

I still use MP3’s to this day lol. Everyone moved to shitphones in terms of music in the go, but I still use MP3’s. I usually listen to Metal or classical music on my MP3 when I go for a stroll on my street.
Very neurotypical behaviour

Very neurotypical behaviour
Were you being sarcastic, or not? I look like a complete autist whilst walking on the street with my mp3. I have my head down and I barely talk to people ( my speech is slurred when I talk to people).

Does this go along with the trait that you never listen to music through speakers? The only time I don't use headphones is when I'm in the car or I'm alone in the house with a hi-fi audio system. I cannot comprehend why normies enjoy using loud, poor-quality bluetooth speakers to spew their filth into the world. The worst ones will do it from their phone's speaker.

Does this go along with the trait that you never listen to music through speakers? The only time I don't use headphones is when I'm in the car or I'm alone in the house with a hi-fi audio system. I cannot comprehend why normies enjoy using loud, poor-quality bluetooth speakers to spew their filth into the world. The worst ones will do it from their phone's speaker.
Correct, I also never listen to music loudly in my own home, I just don't see the appeal.

Were you being sarcastic, or not? I look like a complete autist whilst walking on the street with my mp3. I have my head down and I barely talk to people ( my speech is slurred when I talk to people).
Sarcasm. You’re just inviting bullies by doing this

I do this all the time
Helps me escape when i have to be outside

Why are these Incel traits posts always so specific, I'm sure most people in this world have done this before.