Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait : You always wake up tired in the morning

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
No matter how much sleep you've had, even if it was the best sleep you ever had, you still wake up tired in the morning.

I wake up at 5pm feeling great!

Are you seriously 5'2 though like your nickname implies?

Still over for me who is 6'0, I want a hot light skinned gf since I know that Seamaxxing will make me spawn ER and that's selfish.

Still over for me who is 6'0, I want a hot light skinned gf since I know that Seamaxxing will make me spawn ER and that's selfish.
What's keeping you from getting laid?

What's keeping you from getting laid?
I want a cute or at least light skinned girlfriend and not ruin my bloodline even further simple as that. Sure you could be in bed with ethnic women yet I prefer not to at least not when i'm still in my 20s.

it aint great

I want a cute or at least light skinned girlfriend and not ruin my bloodline even further simple as that. Sure you could be in bed with ethnic women yet I prefer not to at least not when i'm still in my 20s.
:chad:

That's either a symptom of taking SSRI/antipsychotics or withdrawal syndrome (from antidepressants and/or APs).

I know this since I'm suffering from it as of today.

As soon as I wake up, i jump out of the bed and start doing 100 push ups while singing the American national anthem

But I look 15

because the motivation is low. and then when you look in the mirror, the motivation is completely gone.

Go to sleep early get up early and with early I mean 5-7 am

Yeah, it be like that.

Waking up early or late, still tired.

Very true. My brain feels like it's asleep all day, no matter how much I nap

It's fucking over, fakecels are clogging this forum. GTFO

It's fucking over, fakecels are clogging this forum. GTFO
Stop calling me a fakecel, just because I have good height doesn't mean i'm not a cel

Stay up late, wake up late

I find this to be mainly the case when you stay up on your phone or computer at night.