Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: You always support the baddies

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
Anyone else have this? All my life whenever there is a sport/political event/movie/anything where someone is hated I always support the guy that everyone hates.

Growing up my favourite wrestler was always Triple H and back then people used to take wrestling as seriously as they do the fucking Presidential election so whenever he won there was a literal outrage from fans of the likes of the Rock but it delighted me even though he won in the most underhanded ways :feelskek:

I think it's likely my brain rationalising the fact that society treats me shit so I want things bad to happen to my wrongdoers and it is more likely they would be fans of the Hero than the Bad Guy. It is actually why I like Donald Trump so much. He reminds me of Triple H at times. If 200,000 literally illegal votes suddenly all came in for Trump in each of these contested states at the last minute I would piss on the floor with elation.

More like you are always associated with the baddies whether you want to be or not tbh

Supporting the person everyone else hates is something I can relate to, I don't like it when someone is shamed and hated by everyone, no one deserves that.

Brutal time to play the game pill

anyone society considers good is bad, and anyone society considers bad is good.

I've pretty much never seen an example of this not being the case.

Yes I have played many final fantasy games and always I like the villain better. Villains have a goal, they have a vision, a dream. Something visceral and physical.

Heros in most stories are only reactive, they only seek to stop the villain no goal beyond that. They lack a vision, or at best it's some cucked idea of Justice or peace.

Supporting the person everyone else hates is something I can relate to, I don't like it when someone is shamed and hated by everyone, no one deserves that.

Yes I have played many final fantasy games and always I like the villain better. Villains have a goal, they have a vision, a dream. Something visceral and physical.

Heros in most stories are only reactive, they only seek to stop the villain no goal beyond that. They lack a vision, or at best it's some cucked idea of Justice or peace.
Sums it up quite well. Often the villains have nuanced personalities as well, compared to the hero.

Yep exactly and Sephiroth is indeed another one of my early heroes. Off topic but what did you think about them basically transforming the original story in the remake? I didn't like it whatsoever personally.

Yep exactly and Sephiroth is indeed another one of my early heroes. Off topic but what did you think about them basically transforming the original story in the remake? I didn't like it whatsoever personally.
Yeah I wish they added two outcomes, one where Sephiroth won and truly ascended with full power and the other normal outcome(where he loses)

anyone society considers good is bad, and anyone society considers bad is good.

I've pretty much never seen an example of this not being the case.
Ye just look at this election.

Guy A:-

- Wants harder working people in poorer areas to keep their jobs and reduce outsourcing to the very countries that just infected America
- Wants to lower the money that the government takes from you
- Wants to curtail people killing babies
- Condemns violent uprisings and abandonment of law and order
- Wants to allow you to choose whether to shut down your business or not due to the Wuhan surprise

Guy B:-

- Wants to do away with the jobs of poorer people and replace them with automation while still outsourcing them abroad
- Wants to increase the money the government takes from you
- Wants foids to be given the option to kill babies literally after they are born
- Promotes and endorses violent uprisings and wants to do away with law and order
- Wants to lock up Billy John's family run cardboard box business because of the Chinese Burn allowing Amazon to take his customers

Guess which guy is known as the oppressive one? I know it is an massive over generalisation but it really is fucked when you say those points out loud and see how they have somehow convinced society that Guy B is the best option.
Yeah I wish they added two outcomes, one where Sephiroth won and truly ascended with full power and the other normal outcome(where he loses)
I was more talking about the back to the future style thing they did where rather than build up his character like in the original. He was just there appearing from the start with those Ghosts of Time or whatever they are called.
True. Unless the person is Nancy Pelosi of course.
Brutal time to play the game pill
I prefer even earlier than that. Breaking Stone Cold's neck in a hit and run, forced marriage to Stephanie McMahon to gain power etc. Kek! :feelskek:

Last edited:
Based :feelsokman: , I did the same always cheering for heels in WWE

I always root for the villains

Anyone else have this? All my life whenever there is a sport/political event/movie/anything where someone is hated I always support the guy that everyone hates.

Growing up my favourite wrestler was always Triple H and back then people used to take wrestling as seriously as they do the fucking Presidential election so whenever he won there was a literal outrage from fans of the likes of the Rock but it delighted me even though he won in the most underhanded ways :feelskek:

I think it's likely my brain rationalising the fact that society treats me shit so I want things bad to happen to my wrongdoers and it is more likely they would be fans of the Hero than the Bad Guy. It is actually why I like Donald Trump so much. He reminds me of Triple H at times. If 200,000 literally illegal votes suddenly all came in for Trump in each of these contested states at the last minute I would piss on the floor with elation.

The villains were always cooler tbh