Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you always leave skid marks

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
All the time I leave skid marks in my underwear. It’s like my asshole leaks:feelsUgh:. My asshole itches constantly. Might as well start nowipingmaxxing JFL. Does anyone here actually not wipe at all?

If a toilet had this it would be hawt as fuck. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I leave marks in the other direction, since this year. Apparently men who suffer from life long premature ejaculation also are more likely to have urine control issues as our penises biologically are shittier than those of other men. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I’m pretty sure one of my old friends no wipemaxxed. He always had a shit smell to him

All the time I leave skid marks in my underwear. It’s like my asshole leaks:feelsUgh:. My asshole itches constantly. Might as well start nowipingmaxxing JFL. Does anyone here actually not wipe at all?
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Disgusting fag

Stop eating so you don't have to take a shits.

When I'm starvmaxxing there is never skid mark in underwear

I need some medicine for this shit jfl

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Use water nigga toiletpaper use and smelling like shit is nigger trait:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

you should try taking a washcloth with soap and water and wash between your crack when you take showers

Shit in my ass cheeks always :feelsUgh:

That used to be me as well. Now I don't wipe anymore, I just rinse my ass under the shower.

You got to wash yer ass!

Or learn how to slowly accelerate!

tf r skid marks? Keep ur disgusting bodily functions out of ID:feelswhat:

Shitcel trait

everyone does even muslims despite cleaning their ass with water after each poop

its just from farts and sweat

Leakyassmaxxing and teethrotmaxxing :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Its ovER:feelskek:

IT bait thread. Carry a wet cloth with you and bidet at home.

Maybe taking fewer dicks up your arse would help ?

Me too, giga over