Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal incel trait: you always fuck up in video games

VAC is a joke
I agree. I have had friends who have cheated for many years on CS:GO and never managed to get caught. One of my friends has a multihack made by one of his friends that hasn't been updated in a good five years that he can still use to cheat his ass off. Another has multiple service medals and operation badges, and has been cheating on his main account since 2013.

I agree. I have had friends who have cheated for many years on CS:GO and never managed to get caught. One of my friends has a multihack made by one of his friends that hasn't been updated in a good five years that he can still use to cheat his ass off. Another has multiple service medals and operation badges, and has been cheating on his main account since 2013.

I play TF2. It's funny as fuck with lmaobox

I play TF2. It's funny as fuck with lmaobox
I've used lmaobox countless times in the past just to make a fresh account, join like a furry or a pony server or something, and start spinbotting. The reactions I got were hilarious and video worthy, but I didn't have any recording software, unfortunately.

I've used lmaobox countless times in the past just to make a fresh account, join like a furry or a pony server or something, and start spinbotting. The reactions I got were hilarious and video worthy, but I didn't have any recording software, unfortunately.
wanna fuck around in TF2 sometime?

wanna fuck around in TF2 sometime?
Sure bro, even though I don't think I've played TF2 in well over a year, I can definitely play sometime again.

Yeah tbh deep down i feel like I dont deserve to win because i'm a subhuman.