Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you always drink alcohol to cope at night

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You drink alcohol to cope

Weed mogs alcohol tbh, but beer is still enjoyable.

thank god I was born to a religious family and avoid alcohol

Why thankful you can't?
it causes long term damage and can lead to terminal illnesses. nothing against people that drink alcohol but I prefer to avoid it

Can't stomach alcohol

I don't drink alcohol but I like drinking coffee at night and playing vidya. Gives me a nostalgic feeling of when I was younger. Especially if the game I'm playing has a good story

I don't like alcohol that much

it doesn't really help, it just makes you more social but what is the point of being more social in an empty room?

Tbh alcoholcels are fakecels, why would you need alcohol as an incel

it causes long term damage and can lead to terminal illnesses. nothing against people that drink alcohol but I prefer to avoid it
Self destruction is based what the fuck are you talking about normie ass cunt :lul:
Imagine being a truecel with zero future and caring about ur "health":lul:
Normies.is again

Self destruction is based what the fuck are you talking about normie ass cunt :lul:
Normies.is again
I drink alcohol cause it helps me cope

I drink alcohol cause it helps me cope
Usually it doeset even make me feel any fkn better tbh. I drink because im bored and makes the time go by faster :feelsrope:

As soon as I get home at 3.30ish from work I drink vodka then fall asleep on the couch still in my uniform. After an hour I wake up and then have a shower.

Scrambling my brains with vodka is one of the only reasons I'm still alive.

Fair enough. The main reason alcohol is legal & encouraged in so many cultures is due to the fact it has been apart of their cultures for so long, and in the US we tried prohibition which backfired badly & made everything in society worse overall.

I can respect anyone for not wanting to use substances, as long as they respect my choice to use certain ones myself. :feelsYall:

Kinda annoys me how alcohol is completely normalized & basically encouraged, whereas Weed is still illegal in so many places, including my state ran by Cuckservative boomers:feelsugh:. Weed & even some psychedelics have many benefits medicinally, and are no worse than alcohol, tobacco products, or Jewpills.

I drank all day everyday for 10 years, definitely a great cope. Had to quit couple years ago because kept getting fired and hangovers get bad in your 30s.

Any time I try to have a casual drink now I end up going on a bender and the hangover/withdrawal/life consequences isn't worth it.

Normies.is again
True