Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You almost never talk

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I talk so rarely that when I do actually talk, my voice very quickly goes raspy because it’s not used to talking. I notice this most when I go out with my friend to have some drink and dinner like once a month. Usually we drink first and when I drink I get more talkative. Well about after an hour of conversation my voice starts going horse because my vocal cords are not accustomed to me talking because I never have anyone to talk to.

I talk alot / think out loud when I am by myself so not really a problem

I talk alot / think out loud when I am by myself so not really a problem
Talking to yourself is the true incel trait. I also laugh at my own jokes in my head during class so my peers think I'm a psycho. It's over

I tend to slur my words quite a bit when I talk.. speech impediment I've had for most of my life.. I did actually talk rather early when I was a baby. It has pretty much barred me from having a normal life, that and my face and several other factors.

Last edited:
I only say a couple sentences a day. If I lived alone I would pretty much never talk at all

I have no one to talk to

I talk so rarely that when I do actually talk, my voice very quickly goes raspy because it’s not used to talking. I notice this most when I go out with my friend to have some drink and dinner like once a month. Usually we drink first and when I drink I get more talkative. Well about after an hour of conversation my voice starts going horse because my vocal cords are not accustomed to me talking because I never have anyone to talk to.
Just practice talking to yourself to help with your voice maybe.
I only say a couple sentences a day. If I lived alone I would pretty much never talk at all
your vocal cord muscles will atrophy if you barely talk

i talk to myself about 100x more than i talk at work or in public

Talking to yourself is the true incel trait. I also laugh at my own jokes in my head during class so my peers think I'm a psycho. It's over
I do this all the time when I’m with people.

I can relate to that. Always been the "quiet guy" at class. I remember one time a stupid cunt talked shit behind my back and complained because I was "too quiet". I could understand that she would complain if I were the usual "big mouth" loud person, but complaining because somebody doesn't talk doesn't makes sense to me.

I can also relate to that.

Was true when I was a teenager; I was selectively mute

yep, only speak if spoken too as an incel. i never say anything unless i absolutely need to because its just a waste of energy no one cares what i have to say, no one cares about my opinion or thoughts. No one has any interest in what my day to day life consists of, even my own family today for thanksgiving kind of just gave me sad empathetic looks every time they looked in my general direction, because they couldnt think of anything to say or ask me.Meanwhile everyone was chatting up my chadlite brother and his chink girlfriend hes betabuxxing.

[Incel Trait]You talk when needed and speak when spoken to but people still think you are the weird quiet kid that never talks

Assholes are wrinkled

Well about after an hour of conversation my voice starts going horse because my vocal cords are not accustomed to me talking.
Damn. This happens to me all the time and I had no idea why.

People always accuse me of being an asshole for not smiling or talking in an enthusiastic way. I just don’t give a shit about adjusting my speaking tone or demeanor since I rarely get rewarded for doing so. I am a very non-reactionary person who just observes.

Some people talk too much. I only want to discuss interesting things. Could care less about normies boring topics, that's why i only talk when it's something i like to discuss which rarely happens these days. Normies just wants to talk about their cars, house and other materialistic stuff. Even 10 years olds topics are more interesting than adult normie ones.

I don’t talk unless spoken to. Even then I don’t have much to say.

Damn can relate, also I laugh myself too.

Growing up with stutter made me not wanna talk.

My teachers always used to say I was too quiet, same with classmates. Still don't talk much now. Even got made fun of for it a little in middle school

I’m relating much to your incel traits. Keep posting

I talk to myself a lot.

yeah im too stupid to talk irl

I can relate to this. The only time I speak is when spoken to, was always the quiet guy in class aswell.

Start thinking aloud so you can get familiar with your voice.

"I notice this most when I go out with my friend to have some drink and dinner like once a month." Must be nice.

I tend to be quiet on purpose. But the drawback is that you actually become somewhat socially awkward. I used to be really social.