Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you age at a faster rate than normies

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
You always look 5 years older than your actual age, compared to normies with gfs who look youthful and worry free.

Your life burns faster. Obey your master. @Master

yeah, im 18 people tell me i look 30, steroid abuse and stress fucked me up

You always look 5 years older than your actual age, compared to normies with gfs who look youthful and worry free.

Your life burns faster. Obey your master. @Master
I have this incel trait, it's over .

I'm in my 30s and still get carded at liquor stores

Nope I have the opposite problem

Opposite for me, I feel and look like I’ve barely aged from my teen years

Considering that everyone around you hates you, wants you dead and will be sabotaging you at all times, you will have to expend a lot of energy to fend off their attacks, while pathetically trying to stay alive.

And, considering that you won't receive any kind of help, you will have to continually expend energy to perform feats that Chad and Stacy come to perform automatically, because everyone around them continually helps them.

This, coupled with constant sadness and the desire to see light at the end of the tunnel, will continually drain your energy, making you age faster.

2 incel traits
you age too fast
you age too slow

Nah, im 27 and look 18

I'm 29 people say I look 21

:blackpill: i'm 17 and some ppl made comments about me being able to pass for a 25 y.o oldcel. Never begun.

Stress and unhealthy Life Habits Age you. I Have no stress

I don't have this specific incel trait