Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait - you actively ignore/avoid mirrors

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When I’m at the gym and there’s a mirror in front of me I’d just avoid looking at my face, most of the time unless I have to I’d avoid mirrors at all cost because I hate seeing my acne ridden face. I hate it even more when stupid normies take their Snapchat pictures and accidentally include me in the background

I hate being in a good mood then getting the unsettling reality check by looking in my bedroom mirror

as
I hate being in a good mood then getting the unsettling reality check by looking in my bedroom mirror
I removed mirror in my house

whenever I see a guy with a truecel chin I take a pic of my sideface to convince myself I am at least better off than him I just remind myself how bad my situation is

When I’m at the gym and there’s a mirror in front of me I’d just avoid looking at my face, most of the time unless I have to I’d avoid mirrors at all cost because I hate seeing my acne ridden face. I hate it even more when stupid normies take their Snapchat pictures and accidentally include me in the background
I dont mind seeing my face in the mirror, BUT I HATE SEEING HOW WIDE MY HIPS AND ASS ARE BECAUSE OF MY SUBHUMAN FAT DISTRIBUTION IN THE MIRROR!!!!:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: