Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: You abuse alcohol and other copes.

F

Forebraincel

Banned
-
What is your substance abuse to cope with your situation and presumably depression?:fuk:

Alcohol and energy drinks make me feel ALIVE

Is it a trait? I don't abuse anything. Not even xanny which I have on standby just in case.

Not anymore. However, I rely on stimulants, antidepressants, and anti-anxiety medications for relief.

I've abused diphenhydramine for relief from my severe anxiety/PTSD, in the past. That was during a time when I had no psychotropic drugs available.

Are all Nordics and slavs incels now?

Not anymore. However, I rely on stimulants, antidepressants, and anti-anxiety medications for relief.

I've abused diphenhydramine for relief from my severe anxiety/PTSD, in the past. That was during a time when I had no psychotropic drugs available.
I see my fellow comrade, but I'm interested to hear about copes outside traditional medication
Is it a trait? I don't abuse anything. Not even xanny which I have on standby just in case.
Why you need the chill pills for?
Alcohol and energy drinks make me feel ALIVE
Seems legit.

I've been completely sober in my 6 years of NEETdom

To be honest, my only copes have actually been fapping and gaming.

To be honest, my only copes have actually been fapping and gaming.
Bruh fucking live for once...smoke some crack, do cocaine; have a sense of knowing how it feels to be ALIVE.
Seriously no one is using drug or alcohol related subtances to cope. Boring truecels.:worryfeels:

Last edited:
Bruh fucking live for once...smoke some crack, do cocaine; have a sense of knowing how it feels to be ALIVE.
Seriously no one is using drug or alcohol related subtances to cope. Boring truecels.:worryfeels:
You're a fakecel, why are you here?

Coffee, alcohol, weed.

alcohol is normie trait
Cope.

Negative shitty one-liners are normie trait.
Incel trait: you don't know how to get weed.
Honestly, where do I go, whom do I talk to? Telegram channels need an invite.
I was very lucky to get introduced to a hookup thru a friend.

Alcohol and edibles.