Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Wouldn't save a foid that is getting raped

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
If you would save a foid that is getting raped you are a fakecel

tbh , a foid would never help you if you were in trouble. If you were dying on the side of the road ,a foid would more likely take out her phone to film you for her snapchat while laughing than try to save you. Helping foids is absolutely cucked.

I was actually thinking of that today what would i do if a foid was getting raped. Honestly wouldnt give 2 shits

tbh , a foid would never help you if you were in trouble. If you were dying on the side of the road ,a foid would more likely take out her phone to film you for her snapchat while laughing than try to save you. Helping foids is absolutely cucked.

This may be more of a normie trait at least in the US. We had a huge “defund the police” movement in 2020, as well as movements to prosecute crimes less severely and release more criminals rather than jail them. With less of a police presence and more dangerous criminals out there, it now seems increasingly dangerous to try to help, you could get stabbed, shot, or otherwise severely hurt or killed.

Depends if there's other people seeing me doing it or not, if i didn't help a foid getting raped then my "reputation" would be even worse than it is now. So i would have to force myself to do something, if i have a weapon or something. Then there's a tiny chance of being seen as the ugly hero and they give me 5 bucks or a coke.

Why would I?

Unless it's a literal child, the female won't be a virgin, so what difference does it make for her hole to be penetrated one more time? Who gives a shit?

They all walk the streets dressed like whores anyway.

No, I won't help a woman with any domestic problems. Too many of them make stupid decisions choosing abusive men, and it's not worth the risk for myself.

Yep I’d just let it happen and continue walking, don’t worry she can handle herself! as she is a “strong independent woman”

It took me 21 years to realize this.

No, I won't help a woman with any domestic problems. Too many of them make stupid decisions choosing abusive men, and it's not worth the risk for myself.
I saw a guy get his head blown off with a shotgun when he tried to stop a rape in south america. Best you can do is walk away and call the police. (If you don't call the police and there's cameras it's possible they could charge you with a criminal act too)

I would not involve myself in other people's troubles, regardless of what is happening or who is involved. Putting yourself in other's conflicts is asking for trouble, and this goes for social conflicts too. I will not risk my life and health to save a stranger.

Last edited:
i might watch and (if I'm where no one can see me) fap to it,
does that make me cuck?

If you would save a foid that is getting raped you are a fakecel
Even a non-retarded normie wouldn't. If you "save" a foid being "raped", the "rapist" will sue you for assault, the foid will support him in court and you'll end up in jail where you'll discover what rape actually is.

There is no incentive to help foids who are getting attacked or raped because you will risk your own life or an injury while getting absolutely nothing back. In a best-case scenario, you get unscathed out of the fight, she thanks you for helping her, and then she goes home to get fucked by a chad. Who would even want to help in such a situation? If I risked my life to save you, then it should count for more than a simple thank you.

I would join in the rape and help despose her body afterwards in the woods :feelsjuice:

I once saw 2 dudes dragging a drugged up girl to their car. I didn't intervene because she isn't entitled to my help

yeah i wouldnt (in videogame)

I would never help a foid

It seems meaningless to do that.

their kind never showed kindness to me first. Instead they give it to chads for free. Why would I have compassion for them?

I'd help her because I would have a reason to legally beat someone until they are disabled or dead.

Not my woman, not my problem

No pussy, no help

It took me 21 years to realize this.
same , it would have spared me alot of trouble had I realized how heartless foids were when I was younger and more naive.

I don't think anyone would, why would any man logically risk his own life just for some foid he doesn't know

I would definitely let her get raped and I would take great pleasure in knowing she just went through that trauma.

Basedcel trait

Trucel trait: would join in.

You are not owed help sweetie