Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: women treat you like subhuman for being attracted to them

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
It makes sense tbh. If I were them I'd get offended if a subhuman had the audacity to think he had a chance with me.

But it is so fucking brutal. You can just see the hatred from them. I waved hello to some girl at my college campus who everyone (including her) knows I am attracted to. She literally put her head down and ignored me in the library.

IT gonna be like "But but you're creeepy bro. You're literally a disgusting creep for randomly saying hello" but keep in mind I literally act normal IRL (despite what ppl think). I am polite and I do have a decent amount of friends I hang out with (inb4 fakecel).

Anyways i apologize if this post is incoherent im just super high jfl

I know what it feels like.

The weirdest part is that even girls in my league treat me the way you described.

Their egos are so inflated because of simps that they think they deserve better.

It pisses me off how rigged the dating market is.
oddly enough, you don't see stacies being this cruel. It's because they know they are attractive to chad, unlike the delusional sub 6s who think they only deserve Chad and get offended when reality doesn't reflect their copes.

But no one wants to meet with ugly incel
Having friends is low tier normie trait
when someone makes a forum called failednormies.is I will make sure to leave and go there

Ugly trait. They hate ugly men

Its so fucking brutal. You approach women, you get labelled as rapist, you ignore women and mind your own business, you get labelled as creep and a threat to society. All because you are ugly.

You approach women, you get labelled as rapist, you ignore women and mind your own business, you get labelled as creep and a threat to society. All because you are ugly.

They also get offended by your lack of self awareness as , contrary to what redditos claim, normies give for granted beauty is objective and that everyone is aware of who is who and who can or can't do certain things. Some foids even elaborated the theory that ugly men hitting on them must act dumb on purpose and pretend to believe having a chance just to make them uncomfortable. Basically to them either you're retarded or faking unawareness to creep them.

oddly enough, you don't see stacies being this cruel. It's because they know they are attractive to chad, unlike the delusional sub 6s who think they only deserve Chad and get offended when reality doesn't reflect their copes.
Very true tbh

I also lived like that during the entirety of my youth. Foids get annoyed by your presence, even if you're just minding your own business or saying hello to people. At some point you just stop saying hello because you can't bear the natural hostility you receive from people, and that's when they call you creepie asshole in your back ... I just learned to live with that and not give a shit. But I know that most of human experience isn't that bad, and that I'm basically just a second class citizen and can't do anything about it. People are natural bullies to some others, you can't do anything against it. However, when you aquire a bit of status or wealth later in life, people start treating you better. Merely because they imagine they could use you or manipulate you. That's when ignoring them finally becomes a little guilty pleasure.

Very true tbh

I also lived like that during the entirety of my youth. Foids get annoyed by your presence, even if you're just minding your own business or saying hello to people. At some point you just stop saying hello because you can't bear the natural hostility you receive from people, and that's when they call you creepie asshole in your back ... I just learned to live with that and not give a shit. But I know that most of human experience isn't that bad, and that I'm basically just a second class citizen and can't do anything about it. People are natural bullies to some others, you can't do anything against it. However, when you aquire a bit of status or wealth later in life, people start treating you better. Merely because they imagine they could use you or manipulate you. That's when ignoring them finally becomes a little guilty pleasure.
Honestly you're right tbh, the only thing you can do is not give a shit

i tried picking up some girls at my local club because why not? I was alone on a saturday night, had no one to club with or anything, so i decided to just drink some vodka and ask out any girls I could find

I talked to two: one stacy and one fat MTB. I told the stacy she was attractive and she said thank you and was at least kind to me. I asked how the fat MTB was and she snapped at me and went back to sitting alone LOL

I talked to two: one stacy and one fat MTB. I told the stacy she was attractive and she said thank you and was at least kind to me. I asked how the fat MTB was and she snapped at me and went back to sitting alone LOL
Staceys tend to be more tolerant and accepting of the blatant truth : yes they look good, they know it and they still enjoy agreeableness when it's done correctly. The only foids pretending male attention is annoying is precisely those who know they aren't attractive, and that men hitting on them using fake compliments are lying just to fuck their meat. They aren't totally wrong to see hostility in their situation though. Men are extremely visuals. By that, I mean it's probably impossible to develop true romantic feelings towards a foid if she isn't guenuinely good looking to you. Ugly foids know they may have their entry on the market, there will always be thirsty men, but they are just fuckmeat in the end. Only Stacey will know true happiness in relationship, marriage opportunities and actual male devotees. Others are just public whores without paywall.

Jfl when you read suicidal threads about men being friends with women for years and then telling the women their true feelings and the women hating and ignoring them afterwards.

Such an emphatic gender.

Its so fucking brutal. You approach women, you get labelled as rapist, you ignore women and mind your own business, you get labelled as creep and a threat to society. All because you are ugly.
yep I have been in these situations with females just hating me for no reason and no matter what I said she still hated me.

It's like a test you can actively try out yourself in real life.

Sit down and wait for them in an area you know they have to go through.
Look at them (if you can) and loudly say hello so there is no way they can not notice.
Look at the expression on there face (usually some combination of fear/ active hatred/ disgust or boredom).

3 things might happen next
Either they ignore you
Or they insult/ laugh at/ be horrible to you
Or my personal favourite, they put on a fake smile and say hi very softly. It's my favourite because you can literally measure the time that goes by and watch in real life as they go from resting bitch face to fake smile to fake no effort greeting and see the discomfort/ effort on there face.

It's like forcing them to acknowledge your existence is some monumental herculean task, you can set set a watch by this shit lol. Of course if it was a Chad they would be smiling/ laughing/ hugging but Uggo's don't get that.

I don’t know why people online always say it’s your personality that scares women away when they have no clue what you act like in irl. I always found that retarded. Do they think niggas are going around saying blackpilled terms in public or something?

I don’t know why people online always say it’s your personality that scares women away when they have no clue what you act like in irl.
Redditards do this all the time. Whenever a male says that he is unlucky with Women he automatically is called an incel

True ,stop egoboosting this cunts foids

I remember just looking at a foid and she literally yelled out loud (indirectly at me)