Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: women hate you on sight

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Do you relate?

Even when briefly interacting with cashiers who happen to be women or store clerks, I can tell instantly that they hate me. It just radiates from their body language and how they speak to me. At this point I would just wish I was completely average and women would just ignore me. Being ugly may not be a crime, but women sure as fuck make you feel like you are committing a crime just by existing.

They want us to drop dead :feelsugh:

Do you relate?

Even when briefly interacting with cashiers who happen to be women or store clerks, I can tell instantly that they hate me. It just radiates from their body language and how they speak to me. At this point I would just wish I was completely average and women would just ignore me. Being ugly may not be a crime, but women sure as fuck make you feel like you are committing a crime just by existing.
Dude why you post tf :y'all:

Women want us dead if we don't look like Chris Hemsworth on steroids.

I cant even talon with women

Well the feelings mutual.

Well the feelings mutual.
We are allowed to have that feeling. Ugly men are allowed to hate on their abusers, we didn't do anything wrong and they hate us for simply existing. Women think its the greatest insult if an ugly guy breathes the same air as them

We are allowed to have that feeling. Ugly men are allowed to hate on their abusers, we didn't do anything wrong and they hate us for simply existing. Women think its the greatest insult if an ugly guy breathes the same air as them

Do you relate?

I can strongly relate to this I have wrote a book detailing my experiences with females

How should we respond when treated like that?

They are neutral and cold with me, although some have grimaced and said "eww" as they pass me in the street in the past.

I know the feel OP. Like, I just want to pay and be on my way yet cashier foids are disgusted for having to deal with me. For the same reason I only go to male-only barbers now.

Can relate. Their hate burns my soul. I wish I would be invisible.

They are neutral and cold with me, although some have grimaced and said "eww" as they pass me in the street in the past.
yep some have told me to outright fuck off for no reason

I know the feel OP. Like, I just want to pay and be on my way yet cashier foids are disgusted for having to deal with me. For the same reason I only go to male-only barbers now.
I have had attitude from a female barber, she said goodbye, I walked out without saying goodbye back but said it to the male barber. I though fuck you bitch