Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: women hate you for asking them out

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Literally the funniest shit ever but it’s a MAJOR fuckin incel trait

women will hate you for even suggesting you guys go out

I know girls who were literally always laughing at my jokes and hanging out with me but the second I ask them out they just ignore me, act rude, or even borderline abusive

Women hating you for doing nothing but being attracted to them is fucked up tbh but I still find it slightly funny

also reminder that it’s perfectly okay to ask someone out and they don’t have a right to hate you for simply asking

What is your Avi :feelsree:

I tried to give one my number a few years ago and all she said when she found out it was my number was say “oh cool” then ignore me the rest of the time i had her in school and talk about me to her friends when i was around. thank god i moved. she was a fatass anyways.

never asked foid out, because i know it'll contribute to her already big ego.

Trucel trait: you don't ask toilets out

because we decrease their smv standing by near them

Girls hate me for existing around them…

Of course they would, they find it insulting you would think your in there league.

It's like the caste system in India, or lepers in the past, or for that matter - literally how ugly people were treated over the course of history ( Quasimodo style ), with the only difference being that at least in all of those cases, the ruling class had the decency of admitting what they thought of their lessers while women prefer to gaslight their lessers.

In women's minds, as they will gladly harp on about in their communities while simply omitting the relevant descriptors for optics, the ugly male's sole purpose in society is to work ( to perpetuate the gynocentric society that privileges them ), be quiet, or else provide entertainment/information value to the woman when she needs it in the form of humor or platonic topics. So long as you never question her own opinions, that is. ( Much like a manservant )

Anything beyond that is overstepping your boundaries. The realm of flirting, dating, all of that is reserved for women and their Chads exclusively, and acceptable for them to approach in any crazy or blunt manner imaginable, while completely forbidden in any medium, situation or intensity for the ugly male.

You aren't even allowed to *ask* any woman *about* those topics, like "Hey, I'm not even going to ask you out, but I see *you* having a wild sex life with 50 guys, flirting whenever you like, preaching sex positivity, etc - Do you know why *I* am not permitted to do any of it"?. Since they know the real answer, but are too manipulative to admit it, they will likewise fly into a fit of feminist rage about something something male privilege how dare you compare your sex life to mine or ignore it completely and ghost you forever because you asked an uncomfortable question.

Not allowed to ask, not allowed to discuss, not allowed to communicate, but inceldom is self-inflicted of course.