Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Women are angry at you for „no reason“

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Women don’t see men as human beings, but as sex objects. If he doesn't live up to her physical standards of what she thinks a real man should live up to, then she reacts to this with anger and despise.
Every femoid believes to be a goddess and has deluded herself into thinking she is the most beautiful femoid in the world and every man wants to breed with her so badly. That’s why she is rude to ugly or short men, because she wants to show them that she doesen’t want to breed with them. Like, why being rude to someone just because you don’t feel sexually attracted to that person? This makes no sense. Aren’t we human? Don’t we deserve respect, no matter if we are handsome or ugly? In a normal world, yes, but not in the world of a femoid, who does not think with her brain, but with her pussy. She only thinks of sex. The bigger she believes your cock is, the more she respects you, the smaller he is, the less she respects you.
If you are not high inhib and avoid eye contact and shit, then you will allways notice the anger and despise in her eyes. You can hear it trough her voice and her body language. I have no problem talking to femoids, but i only do it when i have to, that means when i order food in the bakery or during work. I don’t flirt with them or do anything inappropriate. I just order my food, nothing more. But they are allways very rude to me, for no reason at all, even though they are obligated to treat every costumer like a king, but femoids are not able to separate their sexual nature from work. They don’t want ugly men as costumers and they have no problem with „scaring them away“ by being as rude as possible within the framework of legality, even if it is bad for the company.

Last edited:
Every femoid believes to be a goddess and has deluded herself into thinking she is the most beautiful femoid in the world and every man wants to breed with her so badly.
Female nature in a single sentence.

Yes, sir! You're right so much. They treat me like a subhuman or something, but fortunately, not all of them (at least they show only a poker face, lol). In my opinion, they are just supposed to be hiding their real nature and trying to avoid negative consequences when they treat someone negatively. :feelsdevil:

Yeah I saw a toilet’s anger and body language through her eyes when I tried to join a conversation just because she thinks I’m subhuman

That's accurate as hell, I've had my foid teachers angry at me even tho I didn't do anything wrong to them, foids talk with good looking students far differently than ugly or even normie ones fk them, foid teachers especially never gave me balanced marks in debate competitions only to give retarded normies with low iq arguments more marks than me.

We’re unironically kinder to foids than foids are to us. We don’t see them as sex objects (at first) because we’re more fairytale-ish in the way we see the world. We’re naturally respectful.
But after indulging the blackpill…. FUCK FOIDS

femoids are not able to separate their sexual nature from work
Same applies to politics, which is why they should never be allowed to vote or god forbid be a politician. Imagine a foid politician having to fight a war against an enemy country with a male population with higher SMV, do you think she would fight for her own country or destroy it willfullly?

Why for no reason? In their eyes, being ugly, weak, non-intimidating is the worst thing the man can be. They are angry because subhumans are of no use to females, like failed men. Men, as an objects and second-class beings for soyciety and females are supposed to be a good performers, whether at work, in conversations, at sex etc.

Last edited:
Same applies to politics, which is why they should never be allowed to vote or god forbid be a politician. Imagine a foid politician having to fight a war against an enemy country with a male population with higher SMV, do you think she would fight for her own country or destroy it willfullly?
I fully agree with what you say. They can’t be trusted in such areas. Their nature just isn’t made for that.
Why for no reason? In their eyes, being ugly, weak, non-intimidating is the worst thing the man can be. They are angry because subhumans are of no use to females, like failed men. Men, as an objects and second-class beings for soyciety and females are supposed to be a good performers, whether at work, in conversations, at sex etc.
That’s right. They think very differently from men and have completely different moral concepts. What we view as „human“ they view as a sin against nature. For them, a man should be perfect, otherwise he isn’t a real man and if he isn’t a real man, he should feel ashamed of himself, he must be punished with despise and humiliation.

Last edited:
everytime i have been teased by a femoid was when i mind my own business

you are invisible to foids

Female nature in a single sentence.

the tragedy is that its subjectively true. Even Goblinas get plenty of offers on dating apps. Thats the absolute st8 of the current da'ing market.

you are invisible to foids
That of course, but sometimes they are forced to communicate with you and act friendly, but one can see how much of a hard time they have to act friendly and respectful in that situation

That of course, but sometimes they are forced to communicate with you and act friendly, but one can see how much of a hard time they have to act friendly and respectful in that situation
It seems that concepts of being respectful and civilized are completely alien for them.

Inceltears won't touch this.

The title definitely resonates with me.

I have nothing to say, you're right in your every word

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 18 48

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 18 19

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 17 53

Photo(Non-Worship):

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 21 37

Last edited:
As an sub 8 male, one has no value in society

Women are never neutral, they kiss up to Chad and think non-Chads are their subordinates. Women do this even if they are fat and ugly. They hate any non-Chad who acts independent.

Women are never neutral, they kiss up to Chad and think non-Chads are their subordinates. Women do this even if they are fat and ugly. They hate any non-Chad who acts independent.
It sounds crazy, but it‘s nothing but the truth.

Women don’t see men as human beings, but as sex objects. If he doesn't live up to her physical standards of what she thinks a real man should live up to, then she reacts to this with anger and despise.
Every femoid believes to be a goddess and has deluded herself into thinking she is the most beautiful femoid in the world and every man wants to breed with her so badly. That’s why she is rude to ugly or short men, because she wants to show them that she doesen’t want to breed with them. Like, why being rude to someone just because you don’t feel sexually attracted to that person? This makes no sense. Aren’t we human? Don’t we deserve respect, no matter if we are handsome or ugly? In a normal world, yes, but not in the world of a femoid, who does not think with her brain, but with her pussy. She only thinks of sex. The bigger she believes your cock is, the more she respects you, the smaller he is, the less she respects you.
If you are not high inhib and avoid eye contact and shit, then you will allways notice the anger and despise in her eyes. You can hear it trough her voice and her body language. I have no problem talking to femoids, but i only do it when i have to, that means when i order food in the bakery or during work. I don’t flirt with them or do anything inappropriate. I just order my food, nothing more. But they are allways very rude to me, for no reason at all, even though they are obligated to treat every costumer like a king, but femoids are not able to separate their sexual nature from work. They don’t want ugly men as costumers and they have no problem with „scaring them away“ by being as rude as possible within the framework of legality, even if it is bad for the company.
They see us as genetic trash. We are danger for them according to their brainlet fish heads.

I've experienced this, its true. If you are ugly then women give you nasty stares even when you are just minding your own business. THEY LITERALLY WANT YOU TO DIE. Inceltears and foids would never admit this.

Almost all threads with incel trait suits to me:cryfeels:

Women cringe at the site of me

Even ugly disgusting foids do this if you're not a chad jfl

Women say I give off school shooter vibes

anger I don't know but they look at me with disgust or discomfort

We’re unironically kinder to foids than foids are to us. We don’t see them as sex objects (at first) because we’re more fairytale-ish in the way we see the world. We’re naturally respectful.
But after indulging the blackpill…. FUCK FOIDS