Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: when you’re out gymcoping foids move away from you

Chubacabracel

Chubacabracel

laugh now cry later
-
i was at the gym early this morning, hitting a set of some deep squats, i went to get the bar from behind the rack just to warm up and put some plates on

suddenly, 2 foids came up to the rack in front of me but they weren’t looking at who was in front of them

i glanced at them quickly then went back to racking my weights, and they happened to look up and just picked their shit up and walked away :feelskek:

the moment they saw my face they just moved. over if women can’t even stand looking at u from afar:dafuckfeels: i didn’t say a word to these girls either

fakecel if you’ve never had this happen to u, in a regular setting ofc

brutal. i go to gym late so i'm one of the few guys there. :feelsthink::feelzez:

Last night I was in the gym and a Mexican girl comes in and gets on the treadmill
Not long after a young white guy comes in and after a couple of sets they stand around talking for a few minutes and then walk out
I think it's weird because they both just got there
Then as I'm leaving I see his car parked behind the building running with both of them inside

I'm not sure if I can bitch about this to the owners or not because this isn't the first time teenagers are using the gym parking lot to make out in before/after workouts

Last night I was in the gym and a Mexican girl comes in and gets on the treadmill
Not long after a young white guy comes in and after a couple of sets they stand around talking for a few minutes and then walk out
Then as I'm leaving I see his car parked behind the building running with both of them inside

I'm not sure if I can bitch about this to the owners or not because this isn't the first time teenagers are using the gym parking lot to make out in before/after workouts
if you’re in florida or other south US states i think they can

For real