Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: when you were a teenager, people treated you like an adult

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Nowadays teens are handled with kid gloves (no pun intended), and are referred to as children, even if its a 6 ft 2 inch tall 17 year old athlete or a slutty high school roastie prancing around in booty shorts for all the world to see --- "children". I wasn't that lucky.
As young as middle school age, adults kept telling me to "man up'
Once when i was 12, a guy (prob around 25 at the time) almost beat me up because he thought i was looking at his girlfriend
Adults in general were randomly rude to me

More like chad trait. Btw take your revenge from him

Same.. in my 15 they thought I something near 25-30

Once when i was 12, a guy (prob around 25 at the time) almost beat me up because he thought i was looking at his girlfriend
Normies trying to act tough in front of their girlfriends be like

I am 20 and get treated like a kid. People even say I look like a 12 year old.

I wish this happened to me tbh. I would love to beat up some over confident normie infront of his whore. I just want to fight tbh

Got treated like an adult
But not in a good way

kids these days dont get beaten enough when they misbehave

I have analyzed that this depends a lot on your incel personality: if you were an incel larping as a lowiq nice person getting benefit from their neotennous low t facial traits, people would have sympathy with you but will always see you as their slave. they will rip you off, try to benefit from you and treat you like a kid, you name it. if you were an incel standing for yourself, people wouldn't show you any mercy and shit in your mouth. so in both cases you are pretty much fucked and treated badly because of your looks:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Don't know about that.

Incel trait : You're an adult, but people treat you like a kid.

Nowadays teens are handled with kid gloves (no pun intended), and are referred to as children, even if its a 6 ft 2 inch tall 17 year old athlete or a slutty high school roastie prancing around in booty shorts for all the world to see --- "children". I wasn't that lucky.
As young as middle school age, adults kept telling me to "man up'
It was the opposite for me. Hell even as an adult people call me boy.

hell no, was treated more like a child

Got treated like an adult
But not in a good way
Had to make up for my parents decision to have me, their poorness and general irresponsibility.

Bullied while mentally ill from being terrorized as a child by step parent.

Physical illness because of neglect and poor parenting.

Then school bullied because they thought i was retarded/autist and had physical illness (both children and adults).

parents remained untouched and unblamed. i got treated like i was an adult responsible for my conditions.

Parent later told me 'everybody's life isnt perfect, do you want me to tell you about my life?' 'things will get better, have hope' .

it got worse though :cryfeels: