Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: When you tell or told your parents anything they tried to make you feel bad and manipulate you.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I remember when I was about 13 or 14-ish and I was having a conversation with my Mother, and for some odd reason my life came up. I told her that my life was nothing but suffering and that I hated myself and told her how people usually would treat me when I would put myself out there and how no one wanted me around. I also told her some nihilistic things about how life is just get up and go to some meaningless job to pay bills and benefit higher powers who will never have to get up off of their asses a day in their lives, while us as normal people suffer and break our backs for nothing. As well as that we as humans and all forms of life have no reason to even so much as be here on this planet. Or hell any form of life in the universe never needed to be here anyways.

She told me about how she wished she had probably aborted me instead of bringing me in this world if that is how I feel and how that is my mentality, and started to cry. Saying that she failed as a mother and all of that nonsense. And how she fears for me roping. She then goes on about how if I do rope that she will merely not care and simply chalk it up as birth complications and how I wasn't strong enough to make it anywhat (based mentality ngl but god damn mom) and simply clean my grave and start some program for suicidal kids which I would be the face of.

I don't really tell her or my father much as she usually starts crying and saying horrible things and making me feel bad for her for even so much as mentioning it to her. Despite my pervious efforts nothing has been done. But what can she do? If you're an ugly cunt such is just the way things work.

I have told her a little bit about lookism and stuff like that but she chalks it up as nonsense I learned from the internet and how the internet ruined me. Although it never mattered as I began to realize that I didn't look similar to other people whom would be deemed "attractive" and I saw how people whom were deemed "attractive" could fit in and not get picked on or shunned. Hell I had even started a giga edgelord phase at 13-14 saying terrible things about women just because of how girls would make fun of me. So I feel like everything was just bound to happen no matter what happened. Like I basically just can't talk to anyone IRL about this besides my lightskin chadrone cousin who chalks it up as retarded online rhetoric albeit interesting. I just feel so isolated with how no one in the real world will actually 100 percent understand me. Like I said before, I live in a world where it is only Me, and Them, no Us. And all I can do about it is suck it up and looksmaxx in hopes of acceptation and acidic pussy juice from goth mommy gf.

She sounds like a stupid bitch, why do you feel bad for her if she obviously wouldn't for you? :feelsjuice:

She sounds like a stupid bitch, why do you feel bad for her if she obviously wouldn't for you? :feelsjuice:
Because, she has done all she can (I hope) and I don't wanna cause people suffering so long as they aren't faggots or people whom I don't agree with politically. Or maybe we don't share the same taste in anime :feelsthink:

I remember when I was about 13 or 14-ish and I was having a conversation with my Mother, and for some odd reason my life came up. I told her that my life was nothing but suffering and that I hated myself and told her how people usually would treat me when I would put myself out there and how no one wanted me around. I also told her some nihilistic things about how life is just get up and go to some meaningless job to pay bills and benefit higher powers who will never have to get up off of their asses a day in their lives, while us as normal people suffer and break our backs for nothing. As well as that we as humans and all forms of life have no reason to even so much as be here on this planet. Or hell any form of life in the universe never needed to be here anyways.

She told me about how she wished she had probably aborted me instead of bringing me in this world if that is how I feel and how that is my mentality, and started to cry. Saying that she failed as a mother and all of that nonsense. And how she fears for me roping. She then goes on about how if I do rope that she will merely not care and simply chalk it up as birth complications and how I wasn't strong enough to make it anywhat (based mentality ngl but god damn mom) and simply clean my grave and start some program for suicidal kids which I would be the face of.

I don't really tell her or my father much as she usually starts crying and saying horrible things and making me feel bad for her for even so much as mentioning it to her. Despite my pervious efforts nothing has been done. But what can she do? If you're an ugly cunt such is just the way things work.

I have told her a little bit about lookism and stuff like that but she chalks it up as nonsense I learned from the internet and how the internet ruined me. Although it never mattered as I began to realize that I didn't look similar to other people whom would be deemed "attractive" and I saw how people whom were deemed "attractive" could fit in and not get picked on or shunned. Hell I had even started a giga edgelord phase at 13-14 saying terrible things about women just because of how girls would make fun of me. So I feel like everything was just bound to happen no matter what happened. Like I basically just can't talk to anyone IRL about this besides my lightskin chadrone cousin who chalks it up as retarded online rhetoric albeit interesting. I just feel so isolated with how no one in the real world will actually 100 percent understand me. Like I said before, I live in a world where it is only Me, and Them, no Us. And all I can do about it is suck it up and looksmaxx in hopes of acceptation and acidic pussy juice from goth mommy gf.

Looksmaxx is useless unless you are gifted genetically unfortunately i went through the same phase i think all incels have honestly there doesnt pass a single day where i dont remark to myself how a single decision in my life could have made it 10x better

When i was younger (12) a friend of mine advised me to take growth hormones i knew nothing of it and simply dismissed it. I wish that i had listened to him my life would have been so much better. Maybe the worst part is that this all could be a cope and i would end up in the same spot

Anyway i hope Bo2cel can guide your damned soul down the Volga and into the afterlife

I remember when i told my mum about my insecurities of my height she viewed me as insane and blamed instagram for it then i told her some statistics when she then MUH FRIEND IS 1’2 AND HE HAS A WIF AND KISD! theres no use its such as terrible discovery that your parents have no power over yourself as a kid i always felt protected by my family and had to pass alot of decisions to them this gave them a sense of power but ultimately i understand that even if my family does try to help me it doesnt matter. Even if everyone helps me there is no way to solve the issue

what a horrible mother.r but typical thing for ethnics. Most ethnic parents are garbage