Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: when you hear stories of women accused of having sex with teenage boys you wish it was you

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I wish I was forced to do sexual things on a hot female teacher when I was 15:feelsdevil:

These kids don’t know how lucky they are. How the fuck do you get so lucky and then have the audacity to complain? I have a feeling they are just trying to brag that’s why they report it. Either that or a lot of them are gay

I would literally pay a foid to have statutory rape with me at that age, she doesn’t have to do it for free

Last edited:
foids never change, even pedofoids want a piece of chadlite before he's even in the (legal) sex market.

foids never change, even pedofoids want a piece of chadlite before he's even in the (legal) sex market.
It’s not fair. I wish I was chadlite so I could get hot mommy pussy from an older woman:feelsLSD: that’s been my fantasy forever

All those teenagers the teachers had sex with were chads.