Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: When the lockdown ended your classmates ignored you

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In October 2020 in Spain we were still in semi lockdown so when we had to go back to uni half of the class did remote classes and the other half face to face, and each week it was swapped. I was expecting that my classmates would at least say hi to me but I was completely ignored while they greeted each other after the long time no see (because of lockdown and summer break).

I remember looking at them from the distance as they walked out of the class chatting and laughing ignoring my existence. And we had chatted pre-lockdown and I knew them for years so they have no excuse for what they did. Luckily on next week the covid situation got out of hand again so back to lockdown and online classes for the rest of the course kek.

Did you get uglier during the pandemic?

Did you get uglier during the pandemic?
I gained a little bit of weight but that's all. I lost all that extra weight in summer 2021 because I had nothing to do so I went to the gym to do cardio 5 times a week.

my last in person class was brutal. full of people and no one talks to me

My two best friends before the early 2020 lockdown completely ignored me and I stayed months without getting any news.
Learned in September they were doing parties with other people and didn't even talked to me during this period.

Damn kid, you're already living the university life at such a young age :feelshaha:

Friendship is mostly cope

I'm from Barcelona but I'm NEETmaxxing because I got no other choice besides LDAR. There are no jobs, and the very few I've seen in job portals are mostly full of candidates already (5+ during first mid hour :dafuckfeels:).

I don't know what to do at my 20s, THERE'S nothing I can do in order to leave NEET lifestyle.

And having average IQ doesn't help, btw.

Damn kid, you're already living the university life at such a young age :feelshaha:
I'd LOVE to have an above average IQ like OP and most Collegecels, if you're 107 in IQ just like I = doomed for life (unemployement, risk of becoming a criminal/terrorist — in videogame, et cetera).

I'm from Barcelona but I'm NEETmaxxing because I got no other choice besides LDAR. There are no jobs, and the very few I've seen in job portals are mostly full of candidates already (5+ during first mid hour :dafuckfeels:).

I don't know what to do at my 20s, THERE'S nothing I can do in order to leave NEET lifestyle.

And having average IQ doesn't help, btw.
Agreed the Spanish labor market is probably in the top 10 worst labor markets in the world, it wouldn't surprise me it's even worse than Greece or Sub-Saharan African countries kek. Even for shitty unqualified jobs unless you have contacts you basically have no chance of landing a job, and for qualified jobs double the challenge.

In other countries you can work in a non qualified job while you keep looking for something better, in Spain not even that. No wonder everyone wants to be a public servant, because it's the only way of securing a job.