Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait when 13 years old kids are more masculine than you are

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
This me after recent trip to shopping mall

Haven't been to a mall in a while

Choppa.png

This guy right here is 17 years old. He's the same height as me (6'1) and worth 5 million dollars. He's had sex with copius amounts of women despite being under the age of 18.

All he does is produce rap music with his other buddies and rake in the fame and money. Makes me jealous. Won the genetic lottery and can already retire.

3644173298_6a851a4f1b_b.jpg

Choppa.png

This guy right here is 17 years old. He's the same height as me (6'1) and worth 5 million dollars. He's had sex with copius amounts of women despite being under the age of 18.

All he does is produce rap music with his other buddies and rake in the fame and money. Makes me jealous. Won the genetic lottery and can already retire.

I want to rap max but I’ll probably have to sell my soul as per usual

Noticed recently that males under 14 are usually 167cm or taller.

Not only are 13 year old kids more masculine than me but they mog my experience with foids in every single way.

In a bus ride a 13 year old will have more experience with a foid than I ever will my entire life (Romantically, Verbally) etc :feelsclown:
They pretty much lose their KHHTEC in a bus ride (theres probably someone who lost their V as well).:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Choppa.png

Nigga aren't you a 290lb gorilla?

Not only are 13 year old kids more masculine than me but they mog my experience with foids in every single way.

In a bus ride a 13 year old will have more experience with a foid than I ever will my entire life (Romantically, Verbally) etc :feelsclown:
They pretty much lose their KHHTEC in a bus ride (theres probably someone who lost their V as well).:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Nigga aren't you a 290lb gorilla?

Genetically modified gorilla

But yeah I am. What's your point.

20200304 091821

Choppa.png

brutal suicidepill

My 14 year old Giga Chad brother mogs me from here to Saturn already. He’s lived more in 8th grade than I ever will. He’s already taller than me and TicTok prettyboy maxxed. Whenever he brings girls home they just laugh when they see me. “Is he really your brother?” Then they giggle and go up to his room.

Choppa.png

:feelsrope: Never began for some apes. Sorry brocel.

Nah, tbf tbh i am not a framcel by any stretch, they cock size will mog me but i am far from going to be dwarfed by a 13yo

I have seen younger guys mogging me hard