Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: whatever you wear it looks like shit on you

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I weared a nice shirt with buttons and it looks sloppy as hell and it’s like a blanket on me

my body is so fucking disproportionate

I have zero frame and my face is utter shit double chin very recessed disgusting , can’t even grow beards , using minoxil but I still can’t

Very very subhuman genes

I look like this ,my hands are very long and thin too like an evil wizard

Attachments

• 30E7CE1A-FAB3-4323-811E-BA71F899B8B2.webp
    536.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 5A69E6CF-7CA1-4095-9E36-8F78D4E8B408.webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 60
I like the way I look my parents raised me to be a narcistic prick.

The only thing I dont like about my face is my balding otherwise I think I look really cool

I look like a bag of potatoes.

I like the way I look my parents raised me to be a narcistic prick.

The only thing I dont like about my face is my balding otherwise I think I look really cool
Wtf , very fake cell

even get complimented/asked where i bought certain things. You probably just didn't find your style yet.
What the fuck ? You get complimented? Fuck You
Just find your style Bro:lul:
Yeah he is pretty retarded
Unironically, and lanklets have tons of choices since that's what designers have in mind when making cloths.
I’m a skinny guy I know that that’s why I have nothing to wear and everything looks garbage

Yup. I have short legs, short arms, and a thick torso. I look stupid in pretty much anything

what kind of shit example are those photos, at least post a fucking human for reference

I’m a skinny guy I know that that’s why I have nothing to wear and everything looks garbage
same and most clothes are too long for me because the clothing industry pretends that manlets don't exist

Unironically, and lanklets have tons of choices since that's what designers have in mind when making cloths.
I dont care about fashion it is nothing but a cope for normies and hipsters to me + the designers and the whole fashion industry are giga beauty-worshippers.

what kind of shit example are those photos, at least post a fucking human for reference
lol I really look like those tho
same and most clothes are too long for me because the clothing industry pretends that manlets don't exist
They also pretend tall people don’t exist like me , they do for normie s

Bullshit I look good in black t shirts

i'm really short and stocky so even tho i'm a perfectly average weight i ALWAYS look fat from the front and skinny from the side:cryfeels:

Resonates extremely with me.

I used to try to dress as if it actually made a difference. Now I know my place :feelsseriously:

I feel like vomiting when I have to check out my outfit in the mirror

my face ruins everything

some clothes look decent on me but my problem is that I don't have money to buy them

also stylemaxx is very legit, the best advice I'd give is wearing fitting clothes, it's day and night difference. I literally had people asking me if I was hitting the gym just by wearing some tight t-shirts once, and I'm scrawny manlet

Can heavily relate. That's what severe Pectus excavatum and scoliosis does to you
Can't relate, i have many outfits that looks good on me and even get complimented/asked where i bought certain things. You probably just didn't find your style yet.
Mogs me

lol at this comment hahahaha very funny comment I remember and I laughed
I do look non human humanoid tho

Models look the best in clothes, and I’m the opposite of a model

only piece of clothing that improves my smv is the (((mask)))