Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [Incel Trait] Watching shonen & seinen Harem Anime & wishing you were the Male Protagonist...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Tenchi Muyo for anyone of you lot that can remember.

It's not about Fucking around but being desired & validated.

For "Oh My Goddess"... The male protagonist was an Incel & knew that his manletism was his only barrier BUT still managed to "win over" at least 3 different women or in this case Goddesses...

ye i used to do that tbh

Yeah man, I totally wish I was some Low T faggot who refuses to take advantage of the many sexual situations I'm put in

Shabani

I dislike shounen and seinen shit tbhngl

Does Persona 5 count? Thats the only recent harem "Anime" I can recall watching.

Sorry man, I didnt have anything to say, so I just decided to be a faggot and post a random Gif of your species

It's all good man

B9aa90a4f307f878d893b3491206ff5e

These animes target audience r incels

Yes can relate

I find this especially true for Isekai.
Does Persona 5 count? Thats the only recent harem "Anime" I can recall watching.
I think so, especially since the protag can romance characters in game. While I am in quarantine, I am going to play P5 Royal and rebuild my harem.

I think so, especially since the protag can romance characters in game. While I am in quarantine, I am going to play P5 Royal and rebuild my harem.
wish i had p5 :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back