Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: wanting to be fakecel

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
You don't want to be posting here because you want to live your life to the fullest.
You are jealous of fakecels because they get action and you get nothing.

Being and incel means YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ONE

Thats fairly obvious. Who would want to be an incel lol.

You don't want to be posting here because you want to live your life to the fullest.

Being and incel means YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ONE

Fakecels get ALL the action... Whilst they're getting sucked off by Stacy they're posting with their other hand... REEEEE...

I used to cope imagining that I was actually normal and that I had just not had any luck with females. I imagined that if I talked to them I would be successful, and when this failed I told myself that this was normal and that it might be better next time. Cope was strong.

Depends on the fakecel looks tbh - if he is just an ordinary guy he will not get much action either.

yes i want to end up being fakecel, i don’t want to post funny hahas here i want to creampie

yes i want to end up being fakecel, i don’t want to post funny hahas here i want to creampie
IMG 20200504 131814