Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: voluntary teeth rotting

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You’re straight up willing to rot your teeth you’ve given up so much.

Ldar changes a man :cryfeels:

suck my cock gay cunt (as a joke) stop saying such bs I brush my teeth

Nope, this is just another way to make us look like illogical idiots
Explain. My situation has pushed me this far to give up in favor of saving money for expensive copes. I’ve brushed once weekly since age 20 and every day in the years before that. Don’t give me that cucked “makes us look like illogical idiots” shit. Only recently have I abandoned brushing altogether

Explain. My situation has pushed me this far to give up in favor of saving money for expensive copes. I’ve brushed once weekly since age 20 and every day in the years before that. Don’t give me that cucked “makes us look like illogical idiots” shit. Only recently have I abandoned brushing altogether
You wanna be a junkie? Great, but I'm not, not many of us are for that matter, it's essential to brush your teeth even if you just go to work you don't even have to be dating.

You wanna be a junkie? Great, but I'm not, not many of us are for that matter, it's essential to brush your teeth even if you just go to work you don't even have to be dating.
I work a professional job and have not been fired despite approaching 2 months of no brushing

i havnt brushed teeth in almost a year

And even once weekly brushing for the 5 years before that

Btw fuck the cucks paying for the insanely priced dental work

One by tooth has a rough annoying edge now

If you can't have the energy to brush your teeth then just rope already

I never went to the dentist between 2008 and 2019. My teeth did rot bad but I decided to looks maxx and fixed all my teeth. I got the extractions and fillings done. Now I’m wearing Invisalign and next year I will implant the two teeth I extracted.

I never went to the dentist between 2008 and 2019. My teeth did rot bad but I decided to looks maxx and fixed all my teeth. I got the extractions and fillings done. Now I’m wearing Invisalign and next year I will implant the two teeth I extracted.
Why didn’t you just let them rot out?

I try to avoid going to the dentist as much as I can, this book has helped in my teeth maintenance

710zM8q5aLL.jpg

I try to avoid going to the dentist as much as I can, this book has helped in my teeth maintenance

710zM8q5aLL.jpg
If you let them rot out then you don’t have to go to dentist office :feelsUgh:

don’t project your personal traits onto the rest of us

how many times are you going to repeat yourself

dentist too expensive also fuck them they ruined my teeth

They’re incel traits bro other incels have done it

What do you hope to achieve out of this? How will it benefit you to have rotted teeth which you will have to pay thousands of dollars to fix assuming you want to get them fixed so people don’t feel disgust when they see your rotted teeth

What do you hope to achieve out of this? How will it benefit you to have rotted teeth which you will have to pay thousands of dollars to fix assuming you want to get them fixed so people don’t feel disgust when they see your rotted teeth
I’m not paying to fix them. They are all gonna rot out and then gums

never began for gingivitiscels