Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Very Bad Teeth

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have a really bad overbite which makes my jaw very uneven: my upper teeth are almost half an inch forward than my bottom teeth and my two front teeth are very noticeably chipped.

Holy fuck, I need to go to the dentist soon to get them fixed. :feelsohgod:

Bad, not very bad.

My teeth aren't bad, but I have extremely shitty teeth genetics, and everyone in my family does, too.

I had to have one adult tooth removed, had several cavities, and three or four root canals as a kid/young teenager. Always had cavities back then even though the longest I'd go without brushing is a day because I'd sometimes forget, though I used to drink about two cans of soda day. Now I don't drink soda, and not much sugar in general, and I brush my teeth for five minutes and use Listerine every night and never skipped a night since 2018, and my teeth still aren't very white at all. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
crooked only which is annoying and looks shit

and also two "crown implants" idk how its called lol that i got long time ago

Mine are cavity free at least and clean, but my old dentist really fucked me over by ripping out my front canines [eyeteeth - the most important teeth in the mouth and essential for a nice normal smile] as a kid because their was no room for them. Then my teeth filled gaps from other extractions and I now have wonky front teeth and a a crossbite on one side which only gets worse. I'm having invisalign soon, already paid the deposit and had scans taken. It's just so I keep what teeth I have longer really and have a healthy bite.

Last edited:
Finna get invisalign in April les go

I have braces but didn't brush properly. I have black shit behind my teeth and when they come off it'll probably look like squared bullet holes in every tooth.

I have crooked teeth, class III malocclusion and maxillary hypoplasia.
Soon I will undergo orthognathic surgery.
I was condemned to loneliness throughout my adolescence.

my teeth genetics are giga subhuman, i have to be super autistic with brushing/flossing/diet to not get cavities

never brushed mine idc tbh

Mine are kinda crooked but I always kept them clean because nasty breath is absolutely disgusting

I was fortunate enough that my parents had money for dental care. I feel sad for those that didnt.

Yeah my teeth are fucked,in part due to bad genetics and in part due to not giving af and letting them rot.

That's my primary problem. I look like Napolean Dynamite and Puff Daddy. It's like an overbite, bucked teeth, and lip incompetence. I was raised by depressed single grandma (I still love her with all my heart and have forgiven, so please don't insult her) who hoarded cats and never cleaned up after them. The allergies from them mad me a mouth breather, so my whole face was enlongated from it giving me a weak chin and narrow jaw. We went to a dentist, but the braces were too expensive (despite never ending vet bills), so I was lied to about how much they would help. My fear of the dentist was also encouraged so I wouldn't ask about it again; I was told it would be a terrible ordeal with lots of pain. I believed all that through my 20's and 30's and passed several opportunities to get braces because I thought they can't help. When Smile Direct Club came out, I just went in to see what it was all about just because it was so cheap. I almost got tricked into signing up, but I got a second opinion from a real orthodontist. They said Smile Direct Club would just result in my teeth sticking out more because straightening requires more room for the teeth to spread out. I really needed two extractions on the top, and for a couple grand worth of work done on cavities and deep cleaning before they'd even start. They had a simulation that really looked like it might fix things, but I'd still have a problem with lip incompetence and my lower jaw looking funny. Years of mouth breathing deformed my lip, and there really isn't a good fix for it. Sure, I might have straighter teeth, but I'd still have my mouth hanging open like an idiot. It totally sucked because I bragged on social media that I was finally going to do something about it, but ended up never doing it. The total for everything was something like $7k-$9k anyways, so definitely out of my price range.

That was really hard for me to accept back in the Braincels days, but I'm over it now. I just accept this is how I look and try to own it. I am pretty sure I like the way I look now better than what they described the results to be. I think I'd still be considered ugly for it. It looks good on girls though. Like Jenny Garth has lip incompetence, so does Anna Kendrick (although I think she's ugly), and I always see models parting their lips like mine to be sexy. Totally unfair.

Yes I remember a girl in playschool one time asking why my teeth is so yellow brutal indeed.

My teeth have always been shit, repulses foids as soon as they see me

Yes I remember a girl in playschool one time asking why my teeth is so yellow brutal indeed.
My front two teeth are completely chipped, everyone asks me how did I chip them when they see them. :feelsrope: