Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: using roblox forums when younger

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i used OT and RT to socialize (off topic and roblox talk), i mained OT. i had a million alts and most of them were banned

i remember tnt91 (aka knajjd) minimodding (which is pointing out that someone is breaking the rules and announcing a report). i had an account named reportingabuse and announced a report of every thread, it pissed everyone off and there were multiple threads directed at me. it was hilarious

i miss the forum ;_;

Incel trait: playing roblox

There’s a knajjd simulator in Roblox

I used to play Roblox back in 2015 and i was in a bunch of military groups thinking i was badass

I used to play Roblox back in 2015 and i was in a bunch of military groups thinking i was badass
i remember F.E.A.R. having a stereotype of being shit and for noobs or something

the forums got closed 4 or 3 years ago because of a raid i remember
Zoomer problems tbh

I used league forums first

I didn't know what roblox was until I was 17 kek it was never popular in my country. I had a Club Penguin account in 2010 but got tired of it, that shit was pay to win

I only heard of that game this year lmao

not even as a child did I play that shit game

Is this an American thing ? Never heard of Rotlicht outside of memes etc. tbqh

I remember the first forum I ever used was the offical Lego.com® forum
It's a shame they took it down.

I never did that shit, I bet it was full of weebs

First time I heard of roblox was on here tbh.

i played nintendo as a child

i played nintendo as a child
Me too, i remember my dad went to this friend who gave him this game cartridge that once entered inside the DS would give you 50+ fucking games for free. Sadly i lost it and my DS

Me too, i remember my dad went to this friend who gave him this game cartridge that once entered inside the DS would give you 50+ fucking games for free. Sadly i lost it and my DS
I lost my DS too

its over for me i had thousands of posts on C&G (clans and guilds forum)

Ddad

i never played Roblox tbh