Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait: upturned nose

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
This is a feminine trait and if you are male and you have it, it makes you look like a fag.
3492f5722167cbf480a940fa391ecb21029e952c_hq.jpg

Having this nose is a strong failo but by the time you can afford surgery the damage will already have been done by years of having a fag nose.

I'm pretty sure that's a good-trait lmfao. Downturned nose is horrendous. There are many "masculine" traits which are bad and ruin facial harmony. Having a petite/feminine nose is almost always a plus.

That's a good nose what do you mean.
I have a slight Roman nose but not as extreme as pictures on Google portray it.

I'm pretty sure that's a good-trait lmfao. Downturned nose is horrendous. There are many "masculine" traits which are bad and ruin facial harmony. Having a petite/feminine nose is almost always a plus.
Not for a man. Of course I am not saying a crooked jew nose is better. The idea male nose is large and straight.

I have a jew nose

I have downturned nose, it looks utterly subhuman

Not for a man. Of course I am not saying a crooked jew nose is better. The idea male nose is large and straight.
No man you're overrating facial masculinity. Aesthetics and beauty is what makes someone look good. Everything else is a race to look at least faggy/feminine as possible. Look at someone like knajjd for example.

There's some guy in that "chads.co" picture collage who has a big upturned nose. Lizard I think. He is definitely a mogger IRL (the guy below isn't him).

Op is a retard. Upturned nose makes you look less ethnic.

No man you're overrating facial masculinity. Aesthetics and beauty is what makes someone look good. Everything else is a race to look at least faggy/feminine as possible. Look at someone like knajjd for example.

There's some guy in that "chads.co" picture collage who has a big upturned nose. Lizard I think. He is definitely a mogger IRL.
Every guy from the chads.co collage has an upturned nose.

Every guy from the chads.co collage has an upturned nose.
I only noticed it with him tbh maybe his is more pronounced.

I have a slightly turned down nose, but having an upturned nose is a good sign

nose is super important, because I am a sandcel I have that Jew looking crooked nose

I wish I had a nose like that. Mines too jewey.

@Napoleon de Geso

This is a feminine trait and if you are male and you have it, it makes you look like a fag.
3492f5722167cbf480a940fa391ecb21029e952c_hq.jpg

Having this nose is a strong failo but by the time you can afford surgery the damage will already have been done by years of having a fag nose.

This post is cope, upturned nose is good.

My bitch got a upturned nose on her doggy face!

Cute and snart!

Straight to slightly upturned noses are elite for men

I have a roman nose and I HATE it, would do anything for it to be upturned rather than downturned.
Let's trade them because my pig snout is making me look like a feminine faggot.

Gay looking kids are quite popular in the school.

Stranger Things' Actor Looks Exactly Like Young Leonardo DiCaprio

Wtf I wish I had that nose. I could prettyboymaxx
I have (C)Zuckerbergs nose-
Unnamed 1

Last edited:
Mine is upturned. It used to be like a ski slope when I was younger, but now it's straighter/less concave. For men, it doesn't play such a big role unless extreme.

I have the bin laden nose

Neutral is best. Downturned is horrid and ugly. Upturned is ok, it's not going to ruin you