Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait = u play mmo's

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
if ur favorite genre in gaming is mmo it means u are a long time incel bc u had to find an escape to ur awful reality very young at the time when u could only download mmo on ur dog pc and that was ur actual life since this day u constantly try to find the new mmo who will give u this feeling of being part of a community

moba = normies

fps = chads

Yes i always escaped too azeroth since my young teens

Gigatruecel trait: you don't play videogames at all and if you do you lose interest and drop them quickly.

With the new PC i could actually Play new world , lol .

I'm 23 and I still play Roblox every week. Also, The Sims genre (as of lately). I prefer Arma 3 and up for LARPing as insurgent militant performing complex and demolishing attacks against the apostates/tawaghit (in ArmA).

I'm 23 and I still play Roblox every week. Also, The Sims genre (as of lately). I prefer Arma 3 and up for LARPing as insurgent militant performing complex and demolishing attacks against the apostates/tawaghit (in ArmA).
hi asgard from the debate incels discord server

too low inhib to play video games with incels = gigaover
I don't like using VC because I live in tiny house with parents and paper thin walls and they can hear everything I say :feelscry:

I would love to upgrade my GTX 1050 Ti once I get a real unskilled job as disabled in Europe.
That one is pretty outdated but it can still play all old games and new games if you turn down the settings.Honestly a legendary card tbh

giga over but to be fair i play roblox every week im 22

roblox is for incels who never had a childhood

nintendocels = truecels
I have a gba, n64, 3ds, wii (with gamecube controllers and memory card so I can play gamecube games too), wii u, and nintendo switch.

Had my first top-loader since 1999, and not much else to do in a hospital than play video games all day. My first video game was Pokemon Silver when I was 5. I loved video games, but they are so pozzed now and I don't have the childhood wonderment I once had, I just speed-run platinum achievements and uninstall them. I don't feel joy playing them, I could care less about the stories, and playing with other people makes me want to design a cloning machine.

I played WoW since 2009, from AU on US servers. I stopped last year, too many normies, gay streamers, and cucks on the Australian servers.

I tried FFXIV, same problem. I stopped playing MMOs entirely late last year.

I now only play single-player J-RPGs like Persona, FE, FF, where they respect the big titty committee. I'll try Blue Protocol when that launches with ENG language support.

Turns out, when your not leveling and gearing one of each class every patch, you have a lot of free time. I have nothing to do now.

My parents are like, "get married" or "go travel" or "relax". The first ain't happening, not interested in the second one and I've been doing the third my entire life.

I'm so bored I have a job interview on Friday for a second, part-time job teaching STEM at university.

Last edited: