Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: u make random noises to cope with the isolation and silence

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@anon1822 @BummerDrummer

Like i will blurt out a short hum to cope with the isolation and silence

I mostly do this in bed or when I'm walkin somewhere cuz otherwise I'd have the noise of my phone or vidya

I've started doing it more and more often and today I accidentally did it on the train and I almost did it in class too but I managed to hold it in and I only did it rlly quietly

Any1 els have dis?

@anon1822 @BummerDrummer

I mostly do this in bed or when I'm walkin somewhere cuz otherwise I'd have the noise of my phone or vidya

I've started doing it more and more often and today I accidentally did it on the train and I almost did it in class too but I managed to hold it in and I only did it rlly quietly

Any1 els have dis?
I sorta used to do that like sing music lyrics out loud but I stopped by just talking in my head

Yeah I make random weird noises too whenever I go on a walk.
Is this an actual condition like autism or schizophrenia or something?

Ye, I mostly shout Hitler, Juden, Benis, Bpeorns (sometimes it becomes pounce or bounce), Benon or Goobagabba.

Last edited:
No it's just from having had bad experiences and isolation.

Isolation is fucking terrible and fucking rots your brain like nothing else can. It's literally worse than smoking a whole packet of ciggies everyday and makes you die sooner (water wet)

I don't get what it is with all these victim complex retards on here trying to find any excuse they can to self diagnose themselves with (((autism))) as if it's actually real

I don't have this problem. Mogs you!

Well no. I constantly have something on so I'm never in silence. I can't tolerate silence. Whether it's ambiance, a game, a tv, music, youtube video, maybe all of the above.

When I daydream sometimes it gets very intense and I start talking as if I'm really there

i do silent screams

I started to talk to myself in my head (or rather to persons I make up / know) and over the years I started to gesticulate with my arms, move my mouth, start to smile and so on. Some people already noticed it but I enjoy it. At least I can entertain myself.

I enjoy the silence very much actually. I love darkness and silence.

Sometimes I just blurt out the n word with a hard r when I'm alone. I don't know why I do this I'm Asian. I also say song lyrics that are stuck in my head. Isolation definitely isn't good for you.

I started to talk to myself in my head (or rather to persons I make up / know) and over the years I started to gesticulate with my arms, move my mouth, start to smile and so on. Some people already noticed it but I enjoy it. At least I can entertain myself.
Ye I'll sometimes mouth the words I'm saying in the convo or silently smile/laugh if that's what is happening in the convo I've made up

Ye I'll sometimes mouth the words I'm saying in the convo or silently smile/laugh if that's what is happening in the convo I've made up
I think this is quite common, at least among introverts or lonely people

First of all you didn't tag me

Second masturbating don't count

I don't have this problem. Mogs you!

Well no. I constantly have something on so I'm never in silence. I can't tolerate silence. Whether it's ambiance, a game, a tv, music, youtube video, maybe all of the above.

I usually just hum songs I like.

Tbh I make car engine noises (especially supercars) when I am increasing my pace.

@IncelCream Thoughts?

I talk to myself in a foid voice and pretend im in a relationship. That weird?

@anon1822 @BummerDrummer

Any1 els have dis?
nope I like the silence

Tbh I make car engine noises (especially supercars) when I am increasing my pace.

@IncelCream Thoughts?
I may have done that but not regularly, I sometimes do gun noises

@anon1822 @BummerDrummer

Any1 els have dis?
At times yeah. Strange

Incel trait: You have autism.

I like to daydream about Apocalypse and pretend to be a sniper
This would be me tbh
20201017 123520

I like to daydream about Apocalypse and pretend to be a sniper
This would be me tbh
20201017 123520

Looks like a Porche carrera gt
Because it is based on one.

It is from a flash game called Burnin' Rubber, it has many sequels and the picture is the third installment.

Not just random noises, I actually speak out loud my inner monologue all the time when I'm alone. I also do this on the streets and supermarket etc, I'm like these old men who always mumble to themselves out of loneliness.

I have a massive monologue in my head

Yes, even sometimes in outside.

No, I've noticed a lot of lonely men including myself to do the same. I guess it somehow helps your brain cope.

It just happened. It's over for open window hitlershoutingcels

I have something similar but also different.

Instead of random noises, I whisper out loud "I want to die" or something like that. Not because of silence really, more cause I get a flashback/reminders of my many public embarrasments/cringe moments/trauma.

@anon1822 @BummerDrummer

Any1 els have dis?
I talk to myself. It's over.

I'm pretty sure that's a sign of autism and yea I do it too.

I have something similar but also different.

Instead of random noises, I whisper out loud "I want to die" or something like that. Not because of silence really, more cause I get a flashback/reminders of my many public embarrasments/cringe moments/trauma.
anon1822

tbh

when i get flashbacks like those i usually punch my thigh a couple times or blurt out "fuck you" or "fucking cunt"

low T if you don't live alone and constantly act like tyler1 while indoors

IhZLR7g.gif