Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: U don't like pancakes

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
I never liked the taste of them, anyone else?

They only taste good if you put on 5cm of sugar stuff

Maybe thats why, when I had them I didnt put any sugar stuff on them. Cause I don't want to be even more unhealthy

Maybe thats why, when I had them I didnt put any sugar stuff on them. Cause I don't want to be even more unhealthy
heard that muricans ironically eat pancakes for breakfast

Speak for yourself spic

American or regular? For me both are meh, its ok with nutella or peach marmalade.

American or regular? For me both are meh, its ok with nutella or peach marmalade.
Regular ig, the ones with Nutella are alright but even then, if I eat a few of them I feel sick

Regular ig, the ones with Nutella are alright but even then, if I eat a few of them I feel sick
Same, too much sweet stuff makes me sick. Marmalade is better, its a bit sour and not so sweet.

Pancakes taste amazing, you can make lasagna with them, theyre an amazing thing really.

Same, i can eat a little with honey and that's it, not a big fan.

I never liked the taste of them, anyone else?
I used to like them, After seeing a chicken vagina at a farm pooping out eggs, I no longer want pancakes

True, i don't really like pancakes

You have never had good pancakes before then, its like not liking bread because you tried multigrain brown bread one time.

I love them with a bit of maple syrup and the crepe style ones are good too.

They're only good when served with strawberry jam after pea soup since they are heavy and quite tasteless. I don't remember that I've ever tasted american style pancakes tho.

No I love them

Pancakes are great brocel

They give me headaches every time.

Agreed. Waffles are better.

Protein pancakes ^^

Pancakes in all the restaurants I've had them in taste the same and disgusting. The best pancakes I've had are the ones my Mom makes.