Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait : u are ALWAYS SLEEPY

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
im always tired and do nothing my energy bar when i was a kid was 100 now i'm an incel my energy bar is like 15, even stepping steps destroy my stamina and i need to sleep

i sleep 12hours per day

Did u changed sheets

You are too fat

Probably not eating enough either

Go outside, it'll wake you up.

Or do situps, pushups, dumbells, whatever.

just drink bang energy bro

300mg, I stopped being tired after that srs

I am sleeping long time, like 10-11 hours. I wake up and am tired every time.

i was broke eating noodles times to times, i received 100 dollar from my dad now i can order tendies from kfc
Its cause of your shiet diet

I have trouble focusing and not falling asleep at home, that's why I go on my daily walks and try to do language apps while at a park or at a mall (it's better for my focus for some reason, idk, the ambient noise and big spaces help my brain, I feel choked in my tiny ass room, and there's one mall near me that's almost always almost empty, so it feels good walking around in the empty complex (especially the second floor) and pretending I'm exploring empty buildings after the apocalypse)

I have trouble focusing and not falling asleep at home, that's why I go on my daily walks and try to do language apps while at a park or at a mall (it's better for my focus for some reason, idk, the ambient noise and big spaces help my brain, I feel choked in my tiny ass room, and there's one mall near me that's almost always almost empty, so it feels good walking around in the empty complex (especially the second floor) and pretending I'm exploring empty buildings after the apocalypse)
i have brain fog i can't do language apps

im a lanklet too, when i had wagiebucks to buy junk food and soda, id get mad fucking tired randomly during the day

comfypepepfpcel, mogs me for going on walks, i couldnt be seen outside without a hoodie, and it could be 90 degrees outside :feelshaha:

10x10 squats rapes CNS too much I feel like zombie all day

Truecel trait: you don't go to sleep bc you're tired but bc you're bored

tendies is protein bro wat are u on about
U need other vitamins besides protein. Eat more fruits and veggies or take supplements

im always tired and do nothing my energy bar when i was a kid was 100 now i'm an incel my energy bar is like 15, even stepping steps destroy my stamina and i need to sleep

i sleep 12hours per day
so true mang fucking want to ldar till I rot in my comfortable nest of a bed, only wake up for piss shit and food

I almost passed out during my lectures yesterday.

I'm like that too

i sleep 12hours per day
Yeah.

I sleep 9 hours. Then 2 nap.

i sleep 12hours per day
Me too.
Relatable.
That means our brains are literally fried.

I always sleep 9 - 12 hours a day

i got cfs from covid

Just don't drink energy drinks. I'ts a trap. It will only make you tired stressed instead of tired relaxed.

I am the opposite, I can never relax and stand still, always thinking of everything, agitated, I sleep very little, I can not pay attention to anything, is hell.

if you're always sleepy then your metabolism is probably shity.i wish i could stay all day at home but i have this stupid job that take 10 to 11 hours from my day