Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: too meek to complain IRL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Today I ordered gyros, and they put tomatoes in it. I HATE tomatoes. So rather than complaining about it to the manager like any normie with balls would do, I threw perfectly good food away red-faced, drove 20 minutes to some other location, and bought the same thing, enunciating super clear, hoping they'd get it right the second time.

I'm sure there are truecels working fast food that have been fired by accidentally not following stupid complaints like mine. Now, why do IT FUCKS think we are capable of murdering 100s of people when we can't even fight for ourselves when food wronged?

It's the years of bullying that turn us into cucks. Even worse when you abusive parents.

Yeah, one time I ordered Chinese food and bought a drink and they forgot to give me my drink and I didn't say anything about it. Today I would have said something

Jeremy Meeks me

my t levels haven't dropped that low yet

also I see if the hassle is worth it, tomatoes on a sandwich, I take off
mayonnaise on a sandwich a new one needs to be made

When you have to FORCE yourself to be assertive it's over.

An incel is more likely to be satisfied the service person wasn't rude.

Most of the time you know what the reaction would be (because of your looks) so you don't bother.