Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Time goes by as fast for you as it does for older people.

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Because we do not have any interesting events in life and we are rotting day by day, it seems to us that time flies very quickly. According to my feelings, the last 5 years (or more) have passed very quickly, although if you remember some separate moments of time during this period, you realize how much time has passed.

i miss middle school

I noticed the last 10 years of my life have passed super quickly too like it was just last week. What the hell is going on? :feelswhat: :worryfeels:

I wish I could go back in time and experience my childhood and adolescence differently.
id be willing to experience it the same way. atleast i didnt know about shit like fucking dating dynamics and i wasnt worried about the rest of my life i just lived for what i was going to do that day and looking forward to shit like christmas

I can barely remember the past year.

I wish I could go back in time and experience my childhood and adolescence differently.

Yes. I would've taken Methylphenidate. And then, of-course, I would've simply moved away from my relatives.

I notice this as well but it is universal. Each passing n unit of time represents a smaller percentage of your life than the same unit of time did a year ago.

time has been flying by. The last 6 years flew by, but 6 years before that I was still in high school, which feels like forever ago.

I notice this as well but it is universal. Each passing n unit of time represents a smaller percentage of your life than the same unit of time did a year ago.

time has been flying by. The last 6 years flew by, but 6 years before that I was still in high school, which feels like forever ago.
My school time flew by just as fast because every day was nothing new, every day after school I went home the rest of the time to play computer games, I didn't have a group of friends or anything like that.

My school time flew by just as fast because every day was nothing new, every day after school I went home the rest of the time to play computer games, I didn't have a group of friends or anything like that.
not even talking shit to in the hallways? its brutal for reject-from-other-guys-too-cels

Do you ever get existential dread from it?

Quite often I experience, most likely due to the fact that my life flies by in vain, while others live in pleasure.
Personally I sometimes feel no point in doing things as I'm in my early 20s. Why put in the effort when everyone is always ahead of me no matter what I do.

Personally I sometimes feel no point in doing things as I'm in my early 20s. Why put in the effort when everyone is always ahead of me no matter what I do.
I wanna do new things because I'm bored with the status quo, I need variety dammit!:lasereyes:

COVID years went by really fast for me, but once I went back to school, I tried to get really good grades, and found some people with the same goal, so now time goes by really slowly. I feel like its been a week buts its been just a day.

COVID years went by really fast for me, but once I went back to school, I tried to get really good grades, and found some people with the same goal, so now time goes by really slowly. I feel like its been a week buts its been just a day.
Fakecel

True, I'm aware of this as well. I'm having an existential crisis because I know it's already too late, but I don't know what to do with my life. I feel like I never had a chance

Truecel trait : you're old already.