Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Those who have it worse than you

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When you think of someone worse off than you they are nowhere near normie. They are either severely disable, disfigured or regarded. Or they are barely surviving in a 3rd world war torn shit hole country.

When you think of someone worse off than you they are nowhere near normie. They are either severely disable, disfigured or regarded. Or they are barely surviving in a 3rd world war torn shit hole country.
Same tbh

im jealous of almost everyone tbh

I would take the place of a 3rd world Chad happily tbh

When i think of people that are in a much more severe position than i am i think of Terminally ill, physically or mentally disabled and REALLY disfigured ppl. But tbh, i put myself in on the same grade

When i think of people that are in a much more severe position than i am i think of Terminally ill, physically or mentally disabled and REALLY disfigured ppl. But tbh, i put myself in on the same grade
Yeah that was my point.

It's this aspect of my life which makes me believe I might've died from a previous life and am in hell.

No matter how much life sucks, how unfair, unjust it is, and how other people can screw you over, I cannot complain at all when I know what other people have gone through is way, way worse. And those people cannot complain because someone will have it worse than them. And so on, until you get to a point where someone has it just as bad but in different ways that might be arguably worse.

It's kind of sadistic that I have to look at how miserable I am and say "wow, this isn't that bad"

Or they are barely surviving in a 3rd world war torn shit hole country.
I'm the guy in a third world country, so i have to resort to imagining someone an african country

Screenshot 2020 05 09 i miss you

I cope thinking this sometimes

Even though I'm very poor and live off of 1/4 of the American poverty level of neetbuxx, i have plenty of time to read and consider things and im not a wagecuck zombie.

Of course i spent most of my life in a tent so having an covered outhouse is a luxury for me.

Tbh the only people who are worse than me are other incels

True, but thinking about them doesn't make things any better for me.

Only the heavily disabled have it worse than me. I am living with chronic pain, painkiller addiction and being ignored or generally mistreated everywhere, even on .co

but by far the worst is being a genetic garbage 2/10 truecel with a shit ton of health problems at the age of 22. Pass me the rope.

Even cripples and the mentally ill don't envy me.