Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: This is how girls respond when they see you.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I believe in you bro.

:feelsautistic:
Thx bro

Lain big smile alpha

Honestly dude it's chill. Don't worry about it too much.

As a whole, people are not as rude as you think. You just gotta practice vibing with others. Even if it's forced, man most people are forcing it too, but you can still have a good time, that's what I've learned.

Even if you are autistic, so what? Doesn't mean anything. Again I'm also on the spectrum a bit, you just gotta practice. Then when it's too exhausting, there's nothing wrong at all with excusing yourself. For every hour I socialize, I need like two hours of my own tie.

I believe in you bro.

I see, hmm. I also need a lot of time to recover.
Honestely, I feel at my best when I am completely alone.

Maybe I will try to fit in a bit but it is very exhausting to me because it feels unrewarding.
I don't care about fashion or sports or anything they care about and pretending to do is draining.

TBH the shittiest thing I had to do socially was probably the 9 weeks I spent in retail as an intern.
They would force you approach people every single time a customer entered the store, it was fucking hell.

Still, thanks for the advice bro, good to see others are also dealing with this shit.

I'm out and about,
c ya
Lain 3

Damn man, that's a lot of stuff to take in very quickly.

It needs to be legal to slap these hoes when they're being like that.

That's relatively subtle compared to what I get; scrunched up faces and dramatic heads down while staring at ground/phone.

:feelsautistic:
Thx bro

View attachment 303411

I see, hmm. I also need a lot of time to recover.
Honestely, I feel at my best when I am completely alone.

Maybe I will try to fit in a bit but it is very exhausting to me because it feels unrewarding.
I don't care about fashion or sports or anything they care about and pretending to do is draining.

TBH the shittiest thing I had to do socially was probably the 9 weeks I spent in retail as an intern.
They would force you approach people every single time a customer entered the store, it was fucking hell.

Still, thanks for the advice bro, good to see others are also dealing with this shit.

I'm out and about,
c ya
View attachment 303415
Everything a NT is, an autist is the other side of the coin.

Feeling charged up & energised through social interaction & losing charge alone, you feel tired interacting & recoup alone.

Being interested in your sportsball team & whatever is flavour of the week, you have specific interests but no one seems to wanna hear about it.

Easily fitting in with others yet you struggle.

Smalltalk is a ritual appetiser yet to you it's mundane pointless drivel.

NT is dog, autist is cat.
That's relatively subtle compared to what I get; scrunched up faces and dramatic heads down while staring at ground/phone.
Perhaps you're ogre tier which is better than beta bitch.

Everything a NT is, an autist is the other side of the coin.

Feeling charged up & energised through social interaction & losing charge alone, you feel tired interacting & recoup alone.

Being interested in your sportsball team & whatever is flavour of the week, you have specific interests but no one seems to wanna hear about it.

Easily fitting in with others yet you struggle.

Smalltalk is a ritual appetiser yet to you it's mundane pointless drivel.

NT is dog, autist is cat.

Yes pretty much this.
Tbh I coped for a long time by thinking that I am just introverted or something.
Then I thought it is just my looks.
But there is more to it, I see the same shit in my dad and uncle and they mog me.

Talking to people is exhausting but for some reason they expect you to paint yourself on the wall as this grand awesome persona.
I don't want that. Multiple people at my company have told me to talk about myself more now.
Why? For what?

This is true.
A girl called me a rapist behind my back to her friends a month back or so.
I was kind of glad tbh, I was hobo-beard maxxing at the time which makes me look turkish as fuck.
Better than being perceived like a push-over ngl.

Yes pretty much this.
Tbh I coped for a long time by thinking that I am just introverted or something.
Then I thought it is just my looks.
But there is more to it, I see the same shit in my dad and uncle and they mog me.

Talking to people is exhausting but for some reason they expect you to paint yourself on the wall as this grand awesome persona.
I don't want that. Multiple people at my company have told me to talk about myself more now.
Why? For what?

This is true.
A girl called me a rapist behind my back to her friends a month back or so.
I was kind of glad tbh, I was hobo-beard maxxing at the time which makes me look turkish as fuck.
Better than being perceived like a push-over ngl.
Generally speaking those with asd just wanna be left alone to our own thing, if ppl ain't coming at us with anything but the intention to compromise or harm our well being then just fuck off ya know, they always gotta poke you with the stick or try to start some shit on an easy mark.

Normies tend to over evaluate their abilities & life to others grossly exaggerating yet those on the spectrum more often than not don't sell themselves & feel inadequate like it's not good enough.

Talk about yourself more, ahhhh that old chestnut. At it's core either lie through your teeth like all those fucks to "fit in" or be honest as is the way of an autist & dig your own grave daring to reveal "interesting" beliefs or hobbies that now paint you as a necrophiliac or Norman Bates in the mind of all that hear.

Why would I reveal more about myself if all it does is make ppl have more to shit on me for, fuck that. Chad can be the most boring braindead cunt in the room yet still be the #1 hotspot, such a joke.

Last edited:
I usually get the disgusted stare. You know, like they'd just witnessed a humanoid cockroach.
I guess I need to shower more and lift more weight while maintaining frame. Heh.

Isn't this from the clip that taloh posted yesterday

Generally speaking those with asd just wanna be left alone to our own thing, if ppl ain't coming at us with anything but the intention to compromise or harm our well being then just fuck off ya know, they always gotta poke you with the stick or try to start some shit on an easy mark.

Normies tend to over evaluate their abilities & life to others grossly exaggerating yet those on the spectrum more often than not don't sell themselves & feel inadequate like it's not good enough.

Talk about yourself more, ahhhh that old chestnut. At it's core either lie through your teeth like all those fucks to "fit in" or be honest as is the way of an autist & dig your own grave daring to reveal "interesting" beliefs or hobbies that now paint you as a necrophiliac or Norman Bates in the mind of all that hear.

Why would I reveal more about myself if all it does is make ppl have more to shit on me for, fuck that. Chad can be the most boring braindead cunt in the room yet still be the #1 hotspot, such a joke.

Precisely. Good post.
Also, I can't lie like that, it makes me uncomfortable.

Precisely. Good post.
Also, I can't lie like that, it makes me uncomfortable.
Hence the autists folly, a hard time lying & if doing so, not being very convincing.

Opposite end of a psychopath.

This is the truest thing I have ever heard.

After talking to the average person you really get the impression that most people do not do any self-reflection. Everyone believes that they're the most important person in a story, that they're the main character and everyone else is an NPC.

This is the truest thing I have ever heard.

After talking to the average person you really get the impression that most people do not do any self-reflection. Everyone believes that they're the most important person in a story, that they're the main character and everyone else is an NPC.
The ego really is out of control & being around these lying motherfuckers sure is trying. They're judging every little thing about you & your best is pitiful 'cos you ain't lying out your ass turning the hyperbole story telling to 11.