Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: the toilet clogs when you shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
And when the toilet is flooding cause the heap cant get thru the water with poo particles touches your ass

Last edited:
Is it the shit itself or do you just use a lot of toilet paper

Toilet water refused to go down in a bathroom I used on Friday and I got pretty nervous. I walked out to find someone placed a do not use sign while I was in there (one person toilet). I breathed a sigh of relief. Plumber came pronto and all was well

jfl this has happened to me before mostly because i eat like shit and have to wipe my ass alot, i end up just plunging that fucker with my fist.

I don't throw my toilet paper in the toilet. :feelspuke:

I always throw it away in the trash.

I regularly clog the sink with all my coom and hair shedding :feelscomfy:

Alll you GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING indoor plumbing motherfuckers are mogging me by shitting inside you're house instead of in a outhouse like a animals!

Alll you GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING indoor plumbing motherfuckers are mogging me by shitting inside you're house instead of in a outhouse like a animals!
this is ideal

Blame water regulation for toilets by the government assuming you live in the US.

this is a chad trait tbh,truecels shit on the street

noticed you’ve been making lots of based threads recently. Keep it up brocel @IslaVista2014 :feelsokman:

Does your trash can ever end up stinking like shit?
Nah, we just throw it away once it's full.

Also, I don't use plain toilet paper to wipe. I use Bounty paper soaked in water and isopropyl alcohol.

Nah, we just throw it away once it's full.

Also, I don't use plain toilet paper to wipe. I use Bounty paper soaked in water and isopropyl alcohol.
Ouch. That must burn your ass hole

Tell her to try chewing it first

It happens sometimes and my family thinks I did it because I did it once.