Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: The only people in life who respect you are ricecels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If you have any friends, in attempting to throw a party, only a couple small dick energy ricecels show up and talk about their careers, when the elephant in the room is that we are all CHO level incels. These ricecels will be the only people that would care if you went seppuku.

If I had to elaborate further, it's only ricecel men that are capable of listening to ugly humans while being respectful, and compassionate. Or just are generally polite, and put effort into relationships no matter how one-sided they seem. The respect a ricecel doles out is just worthless, because it's taken for granted.

Last edited:
What the fuck is small dick energy. Sounds so disgusting and foidish.

me and currycels are allies. today me and a currycel worked together to try and find a series of rooms, we went our separate ways, I hope he found his

Incel trate; dont give a fuck weither you respected or not.

Do you need respect? How pathetic you are.

Of course I fucking need respect. If I didn't I would have continued watching Alpha Male Strategies, holding frame, and act fake distant as my life IMPLODES even more before me.

Of course I fucking need respect. If I didn't I would have continued watching Alpha Male Strategies, holding frame, and act fake distant as my life IMPLODES even more before me.
"Oh baby
please
give a little respect to me" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I dont have ricecel friends :<

Here is the thing ; while you need a respect from people you are fucked up ; you have to see them as enemies and you have to get whatever you want from them. Use forse not charm.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Growing up many of my friends were ricecels. I look forward to the economic and institutional dominance of ricecels in the near future of the West.