Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: terrible table manners

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Underrated incel trait. I always had terrible table manners: I eat fast, i often spill food or drinks either on my T shirt or the table, i often get my fingers dirty, the grip of my cultery often gets oily or dirty. I have been trying to eat like a normal person for so long but its impossible for me.

I'm left handed so my table manners are terrible by default

I have some food stains on my shirt :feelshaha:

Nah Chad can and will be obnoxious at table. People will appreciate his positive presence anyway, on the other hand if an incel makes one single mistake...

kek, i often do the same

Nah Chad can and will be obnoxious at table. People will appreciate his positive presence anyway, on the other hand if an incel makes one single mistake...
Chad can do no wrong in their eyes

Tumblr 33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38 59ae975d 1280

I eat on a couch in front of the tv, holding the plate in my lap.

I've just ate all my food up in my room alone for like the past 10 years so I can eat like as much of a retard as I want to, I don't even use cutlery unless its for rice or something else you have to use it for

Underrated incel trait. I always had terrible table manners: I eat fast, i often spill food or drinks either on my T shirt or the table, i often get my fingers dirty, the grip of my cultery often gets oily or dirty. I have been trying to eat like a normal person for so long but its impossible for me.
Yes, exactly, it is mine traits

Chad won't be obnoxious at the table, most chads are blessed in everything not just looks

Relatable, im quite a messy eater. Only around a few months back i realized i've been holding spoons the wrong way all my life

Last edited:
Same. I also hold cutlery the wrong way. Sometimes I use the wrong cutlery as well. And I always get the food all around my mouth and I have to wipe it with several tissues. I tried to eat normal but it just feels uncomfortable and I can't enjoy the taste.

Lmao. This is true. It's mostly due to being high inhib.

I eat prim and proper because I don't want a mess on myself. I really enjoy doing all the rituals, especially the knife and fork things.
Maybe it's just me never wanting to change my clothes

I’m dopey as fuck and everyone notices too. Mang :fuk:

True i never eat at the table