Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: Teeth issues

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Well I brush twice a day of course, but I've always had an overbite. I told my parents about this when I was a kid and of course like the selfish people they were, they did nothing. Its now progressed and it literally looks hideous. Might as well use a headgear and further confirm my inceldom. I looked at the mirror and I could see it then when I turned to the side it destroyed me. FUCK I dont even look like a human anymore, I actually look like I came from a different planet. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I hate this shit so badly fuck everyone around me and fuck all humans expect real incels and fuck everything that lives and fuck this earth. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Having shitty teeth and alignment problems is a truecel trait because its caused by shit genetic.

Is it too severe to fix with braces? You'll have to wait until you're older and [UWSL]can [hopefully] afford it. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]My teeth were fucked by an old dentist, extracted 6 teeth including my upper canines as a kid. I developed an ugly crossbite and I'm only just fixing it myself now. I just want a normal bite, I know it's over me anyway at my age. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Over half way done using invisalign and a ton of attachments. Another positive of straighting my teeth is the alignment of my jaw is being corrected too. I used to get regular lower back pains, but that has cleared up totally! [/UWSL]

Is it too severe to fix with braces? You'll have to wait until you're older and [UWSL]can [hopefully] afford it. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]My teeth were fucked by an old dentist, extracted 6 teeth including my upper canines as a kid. I developed an ugly crossbite and I'm only just fixing it myself now. I just want a normal bite, I know it's over me anyway at my age. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Over half way done using invisalign and a ton of attachments. Another positive of straighting my teeth is the alignment of my jaw is being corrected too. I used to get regular lower back pains, but that has cleared up totally! [/UWSL]
The thing is, it wasn't that bad when I was a kid. You could see it and the people at my school even suggested it to my parents but they declined. This was back in elementary school. Now it looks really really bad, you can see it from a mile away. How long have you been using Invisalign?

The thing is, it wasn't that bad when I was a kid. You could see it and the people at my school even suggested it to my parents but they declined. This was back in elementary school. Now it looks really really bad, you can see it from a mile away. How long have you been using Invisalign?

5 months.

5 months.
thats pretty good. Invisalign wouldn't work for me, theres levels to mine rn it looks inhuman if thats the best way I could put it at. And it would be very annoying having to use braces in my twenties. But I need whatever fix is required cause man it is pretty bad

I grind my teeth at night and have slightly chipped teeth from it now.
Never really wore my night guard cuz I didn’t care enough jfl. I hope my dentist can fix it with bonds or something :fuk:

yes I have overbite and front teeth gap the doctor just said "he doesn't need braces they will just grow together" when I was a teenager and they never did :reeeeee: she just didn't want me to increase looks :reeeeee::society:

family = everything
the way yr speaking bout yr fam shows yr faggot tbh.

this sounds awful. canines are king of teeth

I haven't brushed in months. I hope my teeth fall out and that'll push me over the edge to finally make me rope.

Well I brush twice a day of course, but I've always had an overbite. I told my parents about this when I was a kid and of course like the selfish people they were, they did nothing. Its now progressed and it literally looks hideous. Might as well use a headgear and further confirm my inceldom. I looked at the mirror and I could see it then when I turned to the side it destroyed me. FUCK I dont even look like a human anymore, I actually look like I came from a different planet. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I hate this shit so badly fuck everyone around me and fuck all humans expect real incels and fuck everything that lives and fuck this earth. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
My teeth grew I'm crooked but my parents got me braces when I was 10. Today my teeth are straight

I haven't brushed in months. I hope my teeth fall out and that'll push me over the edge to finally make me rope.
Same I refuse to brush my teeth now

yes I have overbite and front teeth gap the doctor just said "he doesn't need braces they will just grow together" when I was a teenager and they never did :reeeeee: she just didn't want me to increase looks :reeeeee::society:
Google "diastema dental bonding." Its non-invasive. It costs but so does everything in life

Getting dental work done is expensive. If you don't make good money then think about that again buddy boyo. Depression sucks but take care of your teeth, you only get one set after all

Getting dental work done is expensive. If you don't make good money then think about that again buddy boyo. Depression sucks but take care of your teeth, you only get one set after all
Taking care of your teeth is cucked

Taking care of your teeth is cucked
You are literally a hyperbole of how non-incels see incels. Are you sure you aren't trolling boyo? Grab the toothbrush and do what you gotta do

You are literally a hyperbole of how non-incels see incels. Are you sure you aren't trolling boyo? Grab the toothbrush and do what you gotta do
The toothpaste will shrivel your dick from the chemicals :dafuckfeels:

Also there no teeth for your face

Serious advice for you youngcells here…

Look after your teeth for your OWN good. Not even anything to do with trying to looksmaxx but for actual health reasons.

I went through that phase when my depression hit its lowest point and i was agoraphobic couldnt even get up from bed. I lost all hope and didnt even wash teeth for close to 3 months straight. I was barely eating anything/speaking to anyone. Just laying in bed close to 23/7… saw no daylight either.

To this day im still suffering the reprecussions of that period. Collapsed pallet, recessed gums, severely crooked teeth with some now even rotated, skewed recessing mandible from thousands of hours of laying on side with no activity and muscle atrophy.

I didnt realise just how SERIOUSLY valuable gnashers were. Now it is a pain even to eat. Im probably going to end up with veneers and dentures before my time but im already someone who is only a hairsbreadth away from giving up fully and completely now. Ive learned to live with constant unrelenting pain in all aspects, but this is one that could have at least been averted.

So in short dont let it be you. We shouldnt suffer any more than we already are

My teeth are really fucked up

I've got horrible teeth. Probably because malnutrition in childhood. Almost all of them are treated, and when I go to a dentist, their reaction usually is WTF. Had to extract couple due to misalignment, which could be fixed if my parents gave a fuck about it.

Can relate

This is real because my teeth brittle as fuck