Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait : Talking to yourself while pretending that someone is asking you questions

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
I often talk to myself like im a famous person and being interviewed about my Point on various topics .
Or like im on a date and the foid is really interested in my Life .
Kinda like in the Joker , the scene where he practices to appear on the show .

i sometimes have hours of conversation where i just stare at the wall and eloquently talk about some topic thats important to me .
The suicidefuel is that im not nearly as eloquent i real Life ,
cause of my Social Anxiety i always appear like a retard who cant even form a single sentence without fucking up .
Late Stage LDAR tbh

Do you ever pretend that some imaginary person or foid is talking to you like they are REALLY interested in what youre saying ?
Im so fucking lonely .

I do that all the time. Mostly because I don't talk with anyone in real life

I don't do that, but I do tend to think out loud a lot

I remember when I first started it was because I realized I was always alone anyways so it made no difference

I talk to myself a lot tbh.

I do that, I often explain why I did something out loud, or my thought processes as if I have been asked by someone else.

I talk to myself a lot but i don't act interested, because the things i'm talking about aren't that interesting.

I do that when I get tweaked out on caffeine. Not regularly though.

there has to be a medical term for this

I often talk to myself like im a famous person and being interviewed about my Point on various topics .
Or like im on a date and the foid is really interested in my Life .
I do this all the time. Especially after ive watched an interview online.

I'm always talking to myself, sometimes if I think about doing something I would go back and forth then decide what to do

I have more fun talking to myself than i do to others.

I role-play by myself. I literally walk around pretending that I'm in Dragon Ball or some shit like that. And not even there I have a GF I just beat the shit out of space crackers.

I role-play by myself. I literally walk around pretending that I'm in Dragon Ball or some shit like that. And not even there I have a GF I just beat the shit out of space crackers.
That sounds fun tbh .. Good Cope
I do this a lot, especially when I go for my walks at night. Preparing for when I make it big someday!
[ Cope ]
JFL this is one of the copes that i have to keep me from roping tbh
It may be highly delusional , but in the End , Solipsism is the perfect philosophy for Incels .
I have more fun talking to myself than i do to others.
Me too , but thats only because the imaginary people who i talk to will never question me or say a bad word to me .
Normal people will show me signs of disinterest and disgust in seconds after i open my mouth ,
so i prefer the company of imaginary friends that will never disrupt me or mog me .
there has to be a medical term for this
Coping Mechanism .
I do that when I get tweaked out on caffeine.
Caffeine enhances the Effect tbh i hold way more enthusiastic monologues when i drank coffee beforehand .
I talk to myself a lot but i don't act interested, because the things i'm talking about aren't that interesting.
[ It's over ]
I don't talk with anyone in real life
Yeah , thats also why i started doing it .
4 years of zero contact except following orders at work will do that to you .
And i guess most people here have it way worse than me in that department .

"Am I talking to me?
I must be talking to me... There's no one else here."

I only talk to myself when my phone is on airplane mode.

I talk to myself by roleplaying as this podcast/radio person, who is really over-the-top and opinionated.

I do this everyday.

Tfw a person catches you doing this and it's the most awkward shit ever. Probably more awkward than being caught masturbating.

How the fuck do you explain having conversations with yourself? JFL.

I do this everyday.

Tfw a person catches you doing this and it's the most awkward shit ever. Probably more awkward than being caught masturbating.

How the fuck do you explain having conversations with yourself? JFL.
Just continue talking next time as if it completely normal .
When people catch you in embarassing situations , you should never feel embarassed cause your own embarressment will make them think its even more weird .
If you own your weird habits , people will move on .
You only make it awkward by being ashamed of it , stop being ashamed of something that is part of your character .
They can go fuck themselves , they are just jealous cause they are too high inhib to actually do it .

Very typical incel trait, the inevitable result of social isolation and lack of sex

I talk to myself all the time and pretend I'm another person talking to myself.